A sister for Mia and Archer

See the results of this poll: Mia, Archer, and …

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Kaylin Elise Van Sorgen : 2 (6%)
  • Kaylin Noel Van Sorgen (Noel - Due Dec 23rd) : 0 (0%)
  • Sophie Kay Van Sorgen : 10 (30%)
  • Ella Kay Van Sorgen : 11 (33%)
  • Gwyneth Kay Van Sorgen (Gwen) : 8 (24%)
  • Jetta Kay Van Sorgen (Jet): 2 (6%)

i think [name]Jetta[/name] nn jet is perfect with your sibset. also a super cool name that she will thank you for in years to come.

I personally don’t care for [name]Kaylin[/name], so I would stick to [name]Kay[/name] as the middle name. Are you considering any other variations of the [name]Kay[/name] as a fn, mn? I looked a little and I feel like extending [name]Kay[/name] into a longer name makes it feel like an odd spelling of a different name, you know how people love to add "y"s…
Anyway, of your other choices I like [name]Jetta[/name], but I do think it’s a little bold and there is the car reference. What about just [name]Jette[/name]?

I chose [name]Ella[/name] but think that [name]Sophie[/name] might also be a good choice depending on how your last name is pronounced.

Let me start by saying your two kids have great names to begin with. Especially [name]Archer[/name], which is one of my favorite names! For baby # 3, I would absolutely go with [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Kay[/name] “[name]Gwen[/name].” [name]Mia[/name], [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Gwen[/name]? Perfect!!

I love [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Mia[/name], [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] just makes the best sib-set! Good luck.

I really think [name]Jetta[/name] is problematic because of the car reference. [name]Ella[/name], [name]Kaylin[/name], and [name]Sophie[/name] are cute but all very popular, so that’s something to consider.

Instead of [name]Jetta[/name], how about

[name]Greta[/name] [name]Kay[/name] [name]Van[/name] Sorgen?

I also love [name]Gwen[/name], but it think it’s a bit odd to switch the vowel from [name]GwYneth[/name] to [name]GwEn[/name]. Perhaps just name her [name]Gwen[/name]? It’s great on its own. There’s also:
[name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Gwenna[/name]
[name]Gwenora[/name]

Thank you for your votes and suggestions :slight_smile:

I think [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] are the only two that fit with [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Archer[/name]. The others seem out of place, though [name]Jetta[/name] sounds cool and normally I really like [name]Gwyneth[/name].