A sister for Phoebe

Not pregnant yet but getting excited about names as we start thinking about TTC #2. We are pretty set on August if we have a boy, but have a long list of names for a possible sister for Phoebe, and would love your thoughts!

• Ramona
  • Harriet/Hattie
  • Tessa
  • Vivian
  • Lucia
  • Ingrid/Indie
  • Georgia

0 voters

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]! I love it so much, so bright and sparky and cool. I think she would make a wonderful unexpected but perfectly in-tune sister for the fun yet traditional [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

All of these names would work well. I also adore [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] is a cool nickname. And [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] feels especially well-matched with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] as well.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] are lovely together! [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is super cute!

Also loving [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] for you!

OBSESSED with phoebe & ramona!!

Great list, I think all of these would work well! I voted for [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] - I quite like the fact [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] means “bright, radiant, shining” and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] means “light”, I think that’s a sweet tie!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is absolutely perfect! [name_f]My[/name_f] other two votes went to [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] but I was also debating [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] are so fun and full of life! I think they’d be stunning as sisters. I also have a soft spot for sibsets with names that have linked meanings, so [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] would also be lovely, but it’s really hard to compete with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]!