A sister for Phoebe

Not expecting but hopefully TTC #2 this summer. I’ve posted a poll with some of these names before but I’ve narrowed it down a bit! I say I and not we because my husband doesn’t like to discuss names for hypothetical kids and isn’t interested until I’m actually pregnant, so this name nerd depends on the berries to satisfy my desire to dream about names!

Harriet was on the list with Phoebe so I do know my husband likes that one. Tessa would honor a Theresa and Georgia would honor a George. Ramona I just like, especially the literary connection.

• Tessa
  • Harriet
  • Georgia
  • Ramona

0 voters

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is our top choice for a girl and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is one of my all time favorites! Our last name is just a city name so it’s slightly problematic for us :sweat_smile:

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is also great and very underused. I like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], too, but [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] have the edge for me.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] & [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is just the sister set of my dreams :star_struck:

2 Likes

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is lovely!!

1 Like

Same! But i like them all!! Ps @MamaANC my husband is the same way about names. Lol

2 Likes

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] & [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] works so well with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. Both fun and bouncy.

I adore [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and would absolutely use it if the potential for teasing when combined with my last name weren’t so strong. I’d love to meet a little [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]!