A sister for Roxanne :)

Our four year old’s name is [name]Roxanne[/name] [name]Krista[/name], and we recently found out I’m pregnant with #2! I’m very excited and we’ve started making a list of names we like. Here’s what we’ve thought of so far:

[name]Lora[/name]/[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]/[name]Gabriella[/name]

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks for your time/input.

Congratulations!
[name]Lora[/name]-I am not a fan of this name.
[name]Lorelei[/name]-I think this is very pretty and goes well with [name]Roxanne[/name], they are both pretty and not very common.
[name]Simone[/name]-I have never really been that into this name, but it fits well with [name]Roxanne[/name].
[name]Iris[/name]-By far my favorite, it is so beautiful and classic.
[name]Gabrielle[/name]/[name]Gabriella[/name]- A pretty name, but it doesn’t seem to fit with [name]Roxanne[/name] as well as the others on your list.

thank you! [name]Lorelei[/name] is my favorite. My fiancé isn’t a huge fan, but he hasn’t completely shot it down.

Personally, i am not in love with those names, but if i had to chose i would say, [name]Gabriella[/name] because of all the possible nicknames!

[name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Harper[/name] (my favorite)

Other suggestions:
[name]Lauren[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Chelsea[/name]
[name]Kennedy[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] I helped!

I love that [name]Roxanne[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] have the whole song title link. It’s also my favorite of the 4.

[name]Lorelei[/name] probably a close second
[name]Simone[/name] I like too. I can see sisters named [name]Roxanne[/name] and [name]Simone[/name].
[name]Gabriella[/name] is nice, but doesn’t go quite as well for some reason [name]IMO[/name].

[name]Lora[/name]/[name]Lorelei[/name]- I have never been a big fan of [name]Lorelei[/name]. It sounds somewhat cheap. [name]Lora[/name] sounds like [name]Laura[/name], which I don’t like. She’ll be correcting people her whole life. I’d suggest- [name]Lily[/name] or [name]Lana[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]- I really love this one. I see nothing wrong with it. It has the same feel as [name]Roxanne[/name]. I’d also suggest- [name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]- Beautiful but a little too short next to [name]Roxanne[/name]. I’d suggest putting it in the middle name spot. If not- [name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Gabrielle[/name]/a- I’ve never been a huge fan. It sounds a bit dated and annoying. I’d suggest- [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Gianna[/name]

Romantic names similar to [name]Roxanne[/name]-

I especially like [name]Anastasia[/name], [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Juliana[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Seraphina[/name] , [name]Tatiana[/name]

My favourite is by far [name]Roxanne[/name] and [name]Lorelei[/name]. I think you need another strong, spunky name to be paired with a name like [name]Roxanne[/name]!

[name]Roxanne[/name] and [name]Lorelei[/name] seem perfect, I agree.

Others that I like with [name]Roxanne[/name]:

[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]

My favorite from your list is [name]Iris[/name]. If you didnt already notice they would both have a cute rock-song theme. [name]Roxanne[/name] by The Police and [name]Iris[/name] by The Goo Goo Dolls. Some other suggestions are: [name]Miriam[/name], [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Jessamine[/name], ans [name]Georgia[/name]