A sister for Sarai?

Which of these first names work best as a sister for [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] (suh-rye)?

• Cherith
  • Una
  • Mabli
  • Cleo
  • Opal
  • Heidi
  • Pearl
  • Maeve
  • Bronwen
  • Elowen
  • Flora
  • Juno
  • Romilly
  • Romy
  • Ilaria
  • Ginevra
  • Aurelia
  • Polly
  • Dora
  • Penelope

0 voters

2 Likes

I would expect you to use [name_f]Cherith[/name_f], [name_f]Mabli[/name_f], or [name_f]Una[/name_f]. I think of those, [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] and [name_f]Una[/name_f] are the best sisters for [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]. I lean toward [name_f]Una[/name_f] personally but [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] SHOULD be your daughters.

However, I voted for [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] because at face value I think they go super well together without taking your preferences into account.

1 Like

Cherith, hands down! It seems like a perfect fit with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f], and it’s one of those names I associate with you fully :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sarai and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] seem perfect for you!

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] as I think it has the same fresh, funky, unexpected vibe as [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]. However, I also think that [name_f]Cherith[/name_f], [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] work great too!

1 Like

This was the hardest poll ever! I went with [name_f]Una[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Una for me too, with [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] a very close second. Both share [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]’s strong, simple, quietly quirky appeal. They all feel very distinctively and confidently themselves, not too fussy and not reminiscent of any other names.

1 Like