A sister for Wyatt Jacob Morgan

I am really at a loss I never thought I have another but a girl on top of that. my son is 14 I look at the list and think I have no clue this is so over my head. I am due in just over a month. I know I do not want trendy and are last name is [name]Morgan[/name]

Did you post about your Twins? They have a brother [name]Wyatt[/name]? Are you still looking for C names?

[name]How[/name] about [name]Daisy[/name]?

[name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] both have that fun-loving, country feel, and both are stylish without being trendy.

no but she who told me about this site. We live in the same small town. I made my own account no clue to why my blog is on her account maybe cause we use the same computer?

That does happen if you use the same computer. Somebody used mine once to make a poll and it was under my name, so I just had it deleted because it was weird…

[name]How[/name] do I get this moved off my name one to hers any ideas? She is a great lady I like her to get all the help you have all given me

Unless I’m mistaken you should be able to just logout and log back in again with a different username.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Lucy[/name]? I have a [name]Wyatt[/name], and if I’d had a girl this second baby round (he’s a boy) we might have named her [name]Lucy[/name]. They go well together, [name]IMO[/name]. Good luck!

I been calling my belly Jelly bean and looking at little girl baby names list I glaze over I have no idea where to start. Meaning are important to me. I like it to meaning gift because really that what she is. Is there a way to look names up by meaning?
Very happy to See I am posting as myself now

behindthename.com has a search where you can look for a specific meaning.

Here are some that mean “gift”:
[name]Darina[/name]
[name]Dorothea[/name]/[name]Dorothy[/name]
[name]Eudora[/name]
[name]Dora[/name]

I’ think [name]Dora[/name] works quite nicely with [name]Wyatt[/name]!

[name]Hi[/name]
thanks to those who responed. But I should have asked my son first. As I did tonight he looked at me funny and said "her name is [name]Jemma[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] our [name]JEM[/name] Mom " I cried and love that he picked it cuase these last month have been so hard on both of us. thank you [name]Charlie[/name] for turning me on to this site and thank you all for your help
[name]Amy[/name]

[name]Jemma[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful. Congrats!

Awe! [name]How[/name] sweet! I’m so happy you found such a pretty and meaninful name! :slight_smile:

Take care!

SloppyArt!

[name]How[/name] are the lovely McMaster boys - [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name]? I haven’t heard from you in a bit, and I’m curious…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS [name]Lucy[/name] is a darling suggestion! I also think that [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Darby[/name], [name]Haley[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Macy[/name], [name]Posy[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], or [name]Tansy[/name] would be cute! Names ending in Y seem ideal. For a middle name, I’d suggest [name]Anna[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Leah[/name], [name]Mara[/name], [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Sarah[/name], or [name]Susan[/name]. Some really sweet combos are [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], [name]Lily[/name] [name]Susan[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], [name]Tansy[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Eva[/name] [name]Morgan[/name], and [name]Haley[/name] [name]Mara[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]!

[name]EDIT[/name] Sorry - I didn’t see that you’d chosen. Congrats! :wink:

What a precious son you have, I think he is going to be an amazing brother.

[name]Jem[/name] is beautiful. I am sure that baby will be a little treasure, a little gem to you all.

Best wishes

I love it! What a sweet son you have, and what a wonderful story to tell her someday! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

SloppyArt!

[name]How[/name] are the lovely McMaster boys - [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] and [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Malloy[/name]? I haven’t heard from you in a bit, and I’m curious…

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)-------------

Oh [name]Lemon[/name], we are great, thanks for asking–I am still so busy adjusting to having (and loving) two that I get on here infrequently. I did just finish a blog about choosing [name]Finlay[/name]'s name (with the Nameberry forumites help) and will send it to [name]Pam[/name] , with a pic. of [name]Finlay[/name]. Maybe she will post it…

OH, and [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Jemma[/name]: like the double letter repeat, and sweet he chose it.

:slight_smile: [name]Love[/name] [name]Jemma[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] :slight_smile: I wish my 11 year had such great taste in names.

[/quote]

SloppyArt!

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)-------------

Oh [name]Lemon[/name], we are great, thanks for asking–I am still so busy adjusting to having (and loving) two that I get on here infrequently. I did just finish a blog about choosing [name]Finlay[/name]'s name (with the Nameberry forumites help) and will send it to [name]Pam[/name] , with a pic. of [name]Finlay[/name]. Maybe she will post it…

OH, and [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Jemma[/name]: like the double letter repeat, and sweet he chose it.[/quote]

Can’t wait to read it and see him, SloppyArt!

This is semi-humorous for me - but probably won’t be for you - but as I was reading your post about a picture of [name]Finlay[/name], I was like, “What? I never submitted a picture of my dog [[name]Findlay[/name]] to [name]Pam[/name]!” Guess that’s what I get for choosing a ‘human’ name for my pup!

Take care :slight_smile:

It’s not too late, lemon! Maybe [name]Pam[/name] would post it beside my [name]Finlay[/name], for comparison. My mom, by the way, often slips up and calls [name]Finlay[/name] [name]Findlay[/name]. And when she does, I always think of you & your dog :slight_smile: