A sister-sister set

I’m currently liking two combos as sisters:

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Rafaela[/name] & [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Hero[/name] [name]Pascaline[/name]

I like that neither repeats ending vowel/consonant sound (for example: [name]Stella[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Maya[/name] or [name]Anne[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]), and then, when I looked up the meanings to the first combo & fitted them together in one full combo meaning, [name]Cecily[/name] (blind) [name]Beatrice[/name] (the one who makes other happy) [name]Rafaela[/name] (God heals) = God heals the blind who bring others happiness, which I find a very pretty meaning. I find these names unpopular enough without being downright weird (such as the ever-brought-up [name]Moon[/name] Unit) and they reflect my name style without being too similar (say, [name]Mary[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Anne[/name]) or too abstract from eachother (like [name]Desdemona[/name] [name]Kennedy[/name] [name]Louise[/name]).
Tell me your thoughts on them! Any of your own “perfect-for-you” combos or fitted together combo meanings? (:

I think both are beautiful ([name]Cecily[/name] is one of my very favourite names) and the meanings are lovely.

I think [name]Celeste[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] would make lovely sisters, although I haven’t considered mns.

I lost a daughter at birth named [name]Destiny[/name] [name]Christanna[/name] [name]Mae[/name] (she was born prematurely). Although I didn’t plan the meaning of her name, [name]Anna[/name] means gracious and [name]Mae[/name] refers to a maiden so her full name means “gracious maiden whose destiny is to be with [name]Christ[/name]”.
I love both of your combos-very pretty.