A Thank You

[name]Hi[/name] ladies,

My wonderful little sister has today given birth to a darling baby girl :slight_smile: She has asked me to extend my thanks to you as, upon my recommendation, she has been browsing the boards for a few months, taking in all of your lovely suggestions. She was a little too shy to post but ensures me that she managed to come up with baby number 2’s name with your help, so thank you very much :slight_smile:
[name]Little[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was born at 11.06am here in the UK and she is absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way and is another much loved girlie to add to the family :slight_smile: Her sister, [name]Primrose[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (3) is delighted to be a big sister and is already doting on the little one.
Thank you again! :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name] and [name]Isabelle[/name]

[name]Lovely[/name], lovely
[name]Primrose[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name] & [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
I love how the rose is echoed in both sister’s names. [name]Primrose[/name] is “first rose”, then later comes rose. [name]How[/name] darling.

Thanks for the update, [name]Gracie[/name], and congratulations on becoming an aunt! I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and am so happy that your sister was able to find such a gorgeous name!
I hope they’re doing well! A HUGE congratulations to your sister!

Best wishes to you all! :slight_smile:

Yes, huge congratulations. Beautiful names, so pleased that she enjoyed browsing nameberry and that it helped her decide on her baby’s name.

[name]Primrose[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are beautiful names. Congratulations to your sister, and I’m sure we’re all happy to have helped!

Beautiful names.

I’m sure we’re all glad our weird compulsions to share our opinions about names has benefited you! (Maybe I only speak for myself.)

I hate to admit it, but I’m not even close to pregnant…

I was utterly obsessed with names long before I got pregnant, or was even thinking about it - one of my first questions upon meeting new people has been “what’s your middle name?” since I was around ten!

Beautiful names! Congratulations to you and your family!!!