A third girl, another 3 names

On 20th [name_f]February[/name_f] 2020 we welcomed our third and final girl, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. She joins big sisters [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f] (4) and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] (2). Each of our girls’ have one middle name after a family member and another that we loved and holds sentimental meaning.

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] means “God increases” which is special to us given we thought our family was complete when God opened our hearts to just one more.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] has long been a favourite and was my great grandmother’s name.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the official flower of Beijing, a subtle nod to where she was conceived.

We love our [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_u]Josie[/name_u] sibset!

2 Likes

Congratulations! She, and her sisters are beautifully named and I like that her name is so meaningful to you.

Beautiful! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Your girls all have gorgeous names.

What a beautiful name! Congratulations on your third wonderfully named daughter.

Congratulations!

Oh my gosh that sibset is adorable! Congratulations!

Aww I love the name [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. What a sweet meaning behind it!