• Arden: 9 (17%)
  • Aubrey: 10 (19%)
  • Addison: 4 (8%)
  • Adair/ Adaire: 3 (6%)
  • Alex: 4 (8%)
  • Avalon: 9 (17%)
  • Alexis: 7 (13%)
  • Adrie: 2 (4%)

I really hate to say this, but none of these are sticking out for me. I don’t want to be rude and just say that, so I’ll tell you why.

[name]Alex[/name] - This is a nickname. It may be unisex, but it is a nickname. Therefore, I don’t think it has enough substance.

[name]Alexis[/name] - This sounds a little bit - just a teensy bit - dated, and I don’t see it as unisex. I know it technically is, but I’ve never met a boy [name]Alexis[/name]. Maybe I need to go to [name]Russia[/name], or would that be [name]Alexei[/name]?

[name]Adair[/name]/ [name]Adaire[/name] - Is this a name? I know technically it is an English name meaning “noble spear,” but it doesn’t look like a name to me. It looks like eclair…

[name]Addison[/name] - Trendy. Oh, so trendy.

[name]Aubrey[/name] - Trendy. Not as cute as [name]Audrey[/name]. But, then again, [name]Audrey[/name] isn’t unisex.

[name]Adrie[/name] - Is this like Adri, as in a nickname for [name]Adriana[/name]? I don’t think this looks like a full name.

[name]Arden[/name] - This would be my favorite from the list, but I’m not sure it is particularly feminine. It works, though…

[name]Auden[/name] - I thought I liked this, but then it just doesn’t sound feminine enough for a little girl. [name]FAVORITE[/name]!

[name]Avalon[/name] - I just don’t like this. It sounds odd to me, and I can’t put my finger on why! It sounds like a city, or country, or retirement community, or castle, or species of animal - I just don’t know.

[name]Aiken[/name] - [name]Clay[/name]. That’s all I can say about this one. And that it means “little [name]Adam[/name]” - that has boy name written all over it!

Some more to consider might be:

[name]Afton[/name] - If you are from the US and have ever heard or seen Dancing With The Stars, there was a female dancer named [name]Afton[/name] DelGrosso competing for a spot as a professional dancer on the program.

[name]Ainsley[/name] - This name always reminds me of [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Harriott[/name], the English celebrity chef. When I was a little girl, I lived in [name]England[/name], and my mom was a huge [name]Ainsley[/name] fan! I must admit, I’m not in love with this name, but the sound is appealing.

[name]Ari[/name] - This Hebrew name meaning “lion” is refreshingly simple and cute! [name]Ariel[/name] A. “[name]Ari[/name]” [name]Gold[/name] is a character played by [name]Jeremy[/name] Piven on the hit US TV show, Entourage.

I absolutely love [name]Alexis[/name]! [name]Alex[/name] isn’t my favorite, but it’s nice. I’ve never heard [name]Adrie[/name] before (I have heard [name]Adria[/name] though) but I really like it. It’s a nice spin on [name]Adrienne[/name]! Not too keen on the rest, sorry.

I chose [name]Avalon[/name]… pretty, unique and [name]Ava[/name] could be a nn…

i am not really a fan of any of the names that were posted… although based upon [name]Avalon[/name], what about [name]Avery[/name]? it has a similar feel, but is not associated with the city in [name]California[/name], or the [name]Anne[/name] of green gables series.

I chose [name]Addison[/name] - love that name!

I like [name]Adair[/name], [name]Arden[/name] and [name]Auden[/name].