A whole different list of short and strong names

I really like [name]Archer[/name], [name]Eric[/name], and [name]Conrad[/name]!

These are my favourites for you:
[name]Eric[/name] - I love how simple and recognisable this it. It’s great with [name]Troy[/name] and [name]Rex[/name]. It’s a name of kings which fits in with the theme.
[name]Victor[/name] - this is amazing. I really like it with the bros, it fits right in.
[name]Conrad[/name] - I like it with T & R, it’s got the same great man with armour feeling. They’re all spread out; [name]Troy[/name] ([name]Anatolia[/name]/Turkey), [name]Rex[/name] ([name]Rome[/name]/[name]Italy[/name]), [name]Conrad[/name] (Gaul/Germany).
[name]Ajax[/name] - I’ve always liked this name, and it would be cool if someone used it. I couldn’t, I find his insanity and suicide a little troubling, and there’s a famus Dutch football team by this name.
[name]Milo[/name] - I feel this is very soft next to [name]Rex[/name] and [name]Troy[/name]. [name]Milo[/name] is a poetry writing little lad. But I do love the name, very beautiful.
[name]Paris[/name] - how I’d love for someone to reclaim this name… although I never liked [name]Paris[/name] in the stories, the name is lovely. Did you ever consider big brother, the gorgeous mighty warrior [name]Hector[/name]?

[name]Hector[/name] is a great suggestion!

You saw where I was going with [name]Eric[/name]! And [name]Conrad[/name]! I either one could be a nice fit. [name]Victor[/name] will probably be on the table until the last moment. It’s a family name and it fits with [name]Rex[/name] and [name]Troy[/name]. I don’t think I can actually use [name]Ajax[/name], but it just keeps calling out to me. I love [name]Milo[/name]. It’s such a great name. Too soft though for my wild and crazy [name]Rex[/name] and [name]Troy[/name]. I mean that too. My boys are wild and crazy! It would be nice if the boys took [name]Paris[/name] back, wouldn’t it? And yes, we’ve thought about [name]Hector[/name]. But our last name is He****. I just can’t pull off [name]Hector[/name] He****.

It is, but our last name is He****. It’s just a little too much for me.

What about [name]Silas[/name]? It is a short form of [name]Silvanus[/name] (Latin). [name]Roman[/name] name derived from Latin silva “wood, forest”. [name]Silvanus[/name] was the [name]Roman[/name] god of forests.
Or [name]Cyril[/name]?

I still think [name]Dean[/name] is perfect for you. I also like [name]Victor[/name] and [name]Archer[/name].

Where did you find the meanings you listed?

Some of them sound a little weird to me.

For example [name]Adler[/name] is the [name]German[/name] word for eagle, it’s just the translation (by the way, it’s not a first name in Germany, it’s a surname though, often Jewish). I don’t know where “Resembling a soaring eagle” should come from.

Same with “[name]Braun[/name]”, another [name]German[/name] word and surname, [name]German[/name] word for “[name]Brown[/name]”. It’s just a color, i don’t know why it should mean strong or anything related.

From a baby name book at [name]Barnes[/name] and [name]Noble[/name]. The Complete Book of baby names, by [name]Lesley[/name] [name]Bolton[/name].

Your username is “mylittleking”… Why don’t you choose [name]Ryan[/name] (it means little king) :wink:

[name]Rex[/name], [name]Troy[/name] &

[name]Adler[/name] - I like it, but it feels a bit last-namey to me, and doesn’t fit in well with your sibset at all. Alder is another I like (perhaps even more than [name]Adler[/name]), but it also doesn’t work with [name]Rex[/name] and [name]Troy[/name].

[name]Ajax[/name] - I don’t like it. I mean, it is short and strong like [name]Rex[/name] and [name]Troy[/name], but it just has something about it that doesn’t feel right. Maybe it’s just the cleaner that makes me think that?

[name]Archer[/name] - This name has grown on me a lot recently (I don’t like the NN [name]Archie[/name] though, [name]Arch[/name] would be a cool one). I think it fits in quite well with your sibset. It’s short (sounding) and straight to the point (pun intended). It’s growing popularity is something to reflect on, whether that bothers you or not. With this name, I personally wouldn’t let that effect my decision too much.

[name]Braun[/name] - I don’t like it. Too ‘brawny’.

[name]Chester[/name] (nn [name]Chet[/name]) - It’s alright, nma, but alright.

[name]Conrad[/name] - I like this name a lot a lot. It’s much longer than [name]Rex[/name] and [name]Troy[/name], but it does have the same sort of strong, no-nonsense feel to it. I think it’d be a great option.

[name]Crew[/name] - I don’t like it. Seems like the word ‘gang’ to me.

[name]Eric[/name] - Normally I’d be pretty mediocre about this name, but with [name]Rex[/name] and [name]Troy[/name], [name]Eric[/name] just fits perfectly. It’s strong, it’s short, it’s well known but not overly common. It’s the exact same kind of name as R & T.

[name]Greer[/name] - I don’t like it much.

[name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name] - If this one keeps coming back to your list, keep it there. It’s a different feel that R & T, but you don’t need to make a perfect sib-set, each kid is their own person. And [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Milo[/name] are great names (I prefer [name]Miles[/name])

[name]Paris[/name] - Yeah… no.

[name]Victor[/name] is also really growing on me for you. And [name]Dean[/name] is loosing some steam for me, I don’t like it with your last name. [name]Bram[/name] is potentially cool. [name]Wade[/name] I don’t like.

My overall favorites for you now are [name]Victor[/name], [name]Eric[/name], [name]Conrad[/name], [name]Archer[/name] and [name]Miles[/name].