A witch mother for Ezrie

So, I’m writing a short story about a immortal witch named Ezrie who has a curio shop for magical creatures and muggles alike. During the story, several of her relatives are mentioned, such as her aunts [name_f]Zarya[/name_f] and Yvainne, a male counsin named Tòmag, and Mother and Grandmother.
Both Mother and Grandmother are unnamed yet, because Ezrie reffers to them just like this, but Mother will make an appearance later in the short story and need a name.

Mother is inconsequential, likes to live at the edge, and is almost a millenia old, and may come from some scandinavian region or russia. Some place cold. I feel like her name would be a defiance of cold, in some way… a fiery name. Any ideas?

Also, the co-protagonist is a boring middle aged man that I’m calling [name_m]Robert[/name_m] “[name_u]Bobby[/name_u]” Handrix now, but are there any “boring but a little endearing” names for man you guys like?

Mother: I got all of the names from BehindTheName
Živa (“zhee-va”): the name of a Slavic goddess associated with fertility and [name_f]Spring[/name_f]. Not heat, but at least anti-coldness.
Dagný (“dahg-nee”): composed of elements which add up to “day” and “new”.
Iðunn / Ithunn (I’m not 100% of the pronunciation, but it’s either “Ith-unn” like “smith-un” or “Ee-uh-dunn”): composed of elements that add up to “again” and “to love” + the name of a Norse goddess of [name_f]Spring[/name_f] and immortality. The English version is [name_f]Idony[/name_f].
Sólveig (“soul-vie” or “soul-vay”): composed of elements that add up to “sun” and “strength”. Sylvi is a Norwegian version.

Boring but a little endearing: at first I was thinking of names like [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Fred[/name_m], but I wanted to find a few more interesting (yet boring… if that makes sense) options
[name_m]Tim[/name_m]
[name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Gordon[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_u]Lyle[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Cillian[/name_m]

I hope this helps!

I love Živa!! It feels old, sassy and magical… I think it’s perfect, thank you!

Now, I’m gonna say that [name_m]Gordon[/name_m] does look like my character… Maybe more then a [name_u]Bobby[/name_u]. I’ll have to test drive this one and see how it goes. I’ll edit the thread with a link to the story when I finish, thank you!