A WONDERFUL 3-3-3 name!

When it comes to last names with three syllables, most of us opt to make things simple for their kiddo by picking a shorter first name. However, my roommate has the most wonderful 4-3-3 name:

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Hildegard[/name] Tillotson
She goes by “[name]Hildie[/name]!”

[name]Elizabeth[/name] is wonderfully timeless, and [name]Hildegard[/name] was a literary choice for her parents. [name]Hildie[/name] is such a cute nickname and is completely unique! Her name fits her wonderfully!

So if you’re considering a 4-3-3 or a more cumbersome name like “[name]Hildegard[/name],” don’t despair!

Anyone else know of other great 4-3-3 or 3-3-3 or 2-2-2 names!?
[name]Do[/name] you like this name, too, or am I just crazy?

Thats 4-3-3

and I like the FN not the middle

[name]Ah[/name], you’re right!! It should be 4-3-3!
[name]Alas[/name], the things that happen when word people try to do number things.

The title should read 4-3-3! Sorry!

I think her name is cute.

When my husband and I were trying to pick middle names to go with [name]Persephone[/name], we tried to come up with 10 names. Almost all ten names ended up being 4-3-2
It was completely by accident, but the 4-3-2 pattern seems to be our favorite! As for boys names, we keep coming back to the 3-3-2 pattern or a 3-2-2 pattern. It’s very interesting.

As a huge football fan, 4-3-3 says “starting XI” to me and now I’m thinking about combos that follow common football lineup patterns.
4-3-3, 4-4-2, haha.
One of my friends has a 3-3-3 name, along the lines of: [name]Ananda[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] Leccese (not her exact names)
Nothing else is really coming to mind, though.

Oh, wow. This post made me laugh! My two grandmothers are [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Hildegard[/name]. My parents had considered naming me [name]Elizabeth[/name] but didn’t because they didn’t want to saddle me with [name]Hildegard[/name] as a middle name! HA! My grandma [name]Hildy[/name] is just the way you might imagine a [name]Hildy[/name].

We are expecting our third and are planning to name her [name]Eliza[/name] after my grandma. Thanks for sharing!

Best.