Aaedyinn and Zaedin arrived!

Haha just kidding! My twin boys arrived [name]Wednesday[/name], [name]May[/name] 13 at 11:17 and 11:21 p.m. We named them [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Walter[/name] ([name]Walter[/name] after my daddy) and [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Edward[/name] ([name]Edward[/name] is my husband and his father’s middlename). We are absolutely thrilled and love our adorable baby boys (and their names)! Thanks for the help in confirming our choices! Now I just can’t wait until we can take them home with us.

5 Likes

Not sure what happened when I tried to post above, but just wanted to say congratulations!

Congratulations, [name]Jane[/name]! What happy news and fantastic names! Woo-hoo!!! (I’m still laughing from the Aaedyinn and [name]Zaedin[/name] subject title! After seeing those names, my heart stopped for a few seconds and my eye started twitching.) :slight_smile:

Thanks kellyc and jill! You guys are a great help! Keep up the good work!

Haha and I couldn’t resist the Aaedyinn and [name]Zaedin[/name] title :slight_smile:

Evil! [name]Just[/name] kidding. I actually choked when I saw your title…this is hilarious!
Congratulations and great choices!!

Aw! Congrats!! I love their names. :slight_smile:

The title nearly gave me a heart attack, though…

I almost fainted when I saw the title. I loved the names you picked, though!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

When I say the name of your thread, I didn’t even want to read it. But I’m glad I did! Congratualations, and I love the names [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Walter[/name] and [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Edward[/name]!

Congratulations – fabulous names! Thanks for letting us all know.

awww i love their names girl!

Haha, the title scared me half to death! Can you imagine?!

Great choices on their actual names though! They’re gorgeous!

Late congratulations, and thanks for the laugh! I really do envy you having a [name]Barnaby[/name]–my favorite name, but couldn’t convince anyone (least of all my husband) to use it. Enjoy those little guys.