Abel, Olive, Fern & ____?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] found out I’m pregnant with #4! Pretty sure if this baby is a girl her name will be [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (my middle name), but boy names are SO hard! What boy name would you pair with these?

Please nothing overused, feminine or too modern. I of course love nature names. [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is a contender. For some reason I also really like [name_u]Miles[/name_u] but it seems a little overused?

I’d love to hear suggestions! Thank you!

5 Likes

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is absolute perfection with your children’s names!
[name_f]My[/name_f] ultimate boys choice for you would be [name_m]Heath[/name_m].

[name_u]Beau[/name_u]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaise[/name_u]
[name_m]Boone[/name_m]
[name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Drake[/name_m]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_u]Mack[/name_u]
[name_m]Piers[/name_m] | [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]
[name_m]Rainer[/name_m]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_m]Ross[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_u]Wade[/name_u]
[name_u]Wynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Zeke[/name_u]

2 Likes

Abel, Olive, Fern and:

Sullivan
Oskar
Kit
Dashiell
Atlas
Caspian
Elio
Bastian
Rex
Wilfred
Otis
Hugo
Felix
Leopold
Jude
Kai
Rafferty
Idris
Edmund
Jasper
Lucian
Remy
Fraser
Louis
Atticus
Milo
Stellan
Axel
Gus
Franklin
Rory
Phineas
Sage
Asher
River
Xander
Wilbur
Hamish
Fox
Caspar
August
Florian
Leonard
Ambrose
Tully
Orion
Cyrus
Miro
Apollo
Monty
Claude
Hawthorne
Rio

Forest goes nicely with your sibset too, as does Pearl. Such a gorgeous name!

I also like Miles and don’t personally find it overly popular but if you’re worried about that, how about Milo?

Good luck!

EDIT: Actually, having seen someone else say they think Forest is too matchy with Fern, I do agree. With the matching initial and theme it just feels a little too much to me.

1 Like

Abel, Olive, Fern, & ________:

Tate
Malcom
Graham
Ellis
Magnus “Gus”
Desmond
Preston “Percy”
Tanner
Quinton “Quincy”
Rhett
Ezra
Kai
Callum
Bodhi/Bode
Gideon
Jonah
Linus
Leland “Leo”
Harland “Hank”
Sterling
Calvin
Dustin

2 Likes

[name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] &

[name_m]Angus[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_u]Reagan[/name_u]
[name_u]Kestrel[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Graeme[/name_m]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_m]Bear[/name_m]

1 Like

Oscar/Oskar, [name_m]Booker[/name_m], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] were the first names to come to mind.

1 Like

I love your children’s names! [name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] would be gorgeous with them.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] or [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] would fit really well with the others too!

2 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

Firstly you have such a lovely sibling set really sweet I really love [name_u]Miles[/name_u] with [name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] & [name_f]Fern[/name_f]. [name_u]Forest[/name_u] would be sweet and is a favourite of mine but prefer [name_u]Miles[/name_u] for you. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] for a girl would be gorgeous.

You’ve had a few suggestions so count any repeats as me being in agreement with the berries

[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and…
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_u]Scott[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Truett[/name_m]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlow[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_u]Blaine[/name_u]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Devon[/name_u]
[name_u]Holden[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Moses[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]

1 Like

Eeep I love their names and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is perfect!

Some ideas…
[name_u]Reggie[/name_u]
[name_u]Sid[/name_u]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_m]Benji[/name_m]
[name_m]Eddy[/name_m]
[name_u]Shea[/name_u]
[name_u]Perry[/name_u] / [name_u]Terry[/name_u]
[name_u]Ray[/name_u]
[name_m]Len[/name_m] / [name_u]Lenny[/name_u]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_u]Gus[/name_u]
[name_m]Ted[/name_m]
[name_m]Jones[/name_m]

1 Like

I don’t have any ideas beyond what’s already been suggested (love [name_m]Heath[/name_m] for you too) but wanted to say I really enjoy your kids’ names together. I also really like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] with your children’s’ names

And just as a fun little bonus, I think you have the potential for a cool pattern or two with the next kid’s name (4 letter name/5 letter name/4 letter name/5 letter name, and 2 syllables/2 syllables/1 syllable/1 syllable).

2 Likes

First of all, I adore your older kids’ names!

I love [name_u]Miles[/name_u] from your current contenders. I think it strikes a perfect balance between gentleness and strength, and the word connection lends it just the right touch of adventurousness/wanderlust. I don’t find it overused at all, even though it’s a bit more popular than the rest of your sibset numbers-wise. The pattern-lover in me is drawn to the fact that [name_u]Miles[/name_u] gives you two 5-letter names and two 4-letter names, two 1-syllable names and two 2-syllable names.

I like [name_u]Forest[/name_u], but [name_u]Forest[/name_u] and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] together feel really matchy to me. From the previous suggestions, my favorites for you are [name_u]Zeke[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_u]Remy[/name_u], [name_u]Tully[/name_u], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Ray[/name_u]. I’ll also suggest:

[name_u]Beck[/name_u]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_u]Cal[/name_u]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Howie[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_u]Jem[/name_u]
[name_u]Jory[/name_u]
[name_u]Joss[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_u]Rio[/name_u]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]

1 Like

I second [name_u]Callum[/name_u] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]! I think either would sound really nice with your sibset.

I like [name_u]Forest[/name_u], and it sounds good with the sibset, but my only hesitation is that three of the four have word names. Would [name_m]Abel[/name_m] feel left out? And, as someone else pointed out, [name_f]Fern[/name_f] & [name_u]Forest[/name_u] do feel a little matchy.

With [name_u]Callum[/name_u] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_m]Abel[/name_m] isn’t alone as the only NAME name. But you still get the nature connection, since both [name_u]Callum[/name_u] & [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] mean “dove.” Also, one bonus point goes to [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] since it has an extra connection to [name_m]Abel[/name_m] as they’re both bible names. :heart:

Typically, I slightly prefer [name_u]Callum[/name_u] to [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], but I think for your sibset, [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] edges it out for the extra connection. And [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] sounds so lovely. (Callum [name_u]Forest[/name_u] does, too, but I slightly prefer the sound of [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] with Forest; they seem to flow together a little more smoothly.)

1 Like

Forest is great and I love Pearl too :slight_smile:

Abel, Olive, Fern and…

Solomon/Sol
Hugo
Reed
Kit
Flynn
Brooks
Jasper
Declan
Emmett
Rudy
Teague
Toby
Jonah
Rocco
Jesse
Casper

1 Like

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] fits so perfectly! Wow. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that.

For a boy, what about…
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Zion[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and WIlbur
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Laken[/name_u]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_m]Jax[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] popping in to say I LOVE your set!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And Heath and Pearl and Miles fit both patterns, 5 letters and one syllable! Makes my heart sing, but totally not a requirement if the name @OliveShoot loves doesn’t fit.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions! It’s funny you mentioned [name_m]Heath[/name_m] because I agree it fits but my name is [name_f]Heather[/name_f]!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you all for the thoughtful suggestions (and name compliments). It feels like you definitely grasp the style of name I am going for. A few names mentioned were also on my short favs list. You have given me some good things to think about, thanks again!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] & [name_f]Fern[/name_f] are just :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I think that [name_u]Forest[/name_u] would fit in well. And I love love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. Oh, & [name_u]Miles[/name_u] is nice enough, but I hear it a ton in my area. It feels overused a bit, but a nice classic none the less.

Sorry for any repeats, but consider them as seconds! What do you think about…

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

[name_u]Basil[/name_u]

[name_m]Clive[/name_m]

[name_u]George[/name_u]

[name_u]Holden[/name_u]

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]

[name_u]Ira[/name_u]

[name_u]Jude[/name_u]

[name_m]Linus[/name_m]

[name_m]Louis[/name_m]

[name_u]Milo[/name_u]

[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]

[name_m]Otis[/name_m]

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

[name_u]River[/name_u]

[name_m]Silas[/name_m]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m]

[name_m]Vincent[/name_m]

[name_m]Walter[/name_m]

[name_m]Winston[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You hit on some of my favorites, thank you! [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is definitely on my short list.