Abigail Willow...?

[name]Hi[/name] Berries! :slight_smile: I’m not pregnant or anything, but I love making name sets. I love [name]Abigail[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] together and am looking for a third name to go with them (so three middle names total). I’m not sure if [name]Abigail[/name] or [name]Willow[/name] sounds better first (what do you think?), but I just put [name]Abigail[/name] first here for organization sake.

Here are some mns I thought might work:

[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Sunday[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Yael[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Patience[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] Psalm
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Eulalia[/name]

Tell me what you think! [name]Do[/name] you have any other ideas? I really would like something peaceful and sweet.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

• [name]Nicole[/name]

I love [name]Abigail[/name] and the addition of [name]Willow[/name] certainly provides a soft and gentle sound. Other options are [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Faye[/name], [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. Is it me or do these names sound like this girl is from the Deep South in the US?

I like [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] best. :slight_smile: Thanks for your suggestions! No, I’m not from the deep South, but I have always liked the South.

I like [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] the best out of these although I think Psalm is a unique middle name and I kind of like it.

Other choices:

[name]Willow[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Day[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Plum[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Adair[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Sutton[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Greer[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Willow[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] or [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]

Oh, thank you! Out of your suggestions, I like [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] best. I’ve always liked virtue or virtue-ish names.

It has a lovely flow, as long as you don’t mind the association with [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Williams[/name].

[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Greer[/name] jumps out at me, it’s very pretty.

No, I don’t mind the association. As for the historical link, I think it’s pretty neat; as for the band, I don’t think it’s popular enough to be a problem with the name.

As for [name]Greer[/name], I just don’t like it. This girl that I absolutely cannot stand has this name, so it’s been ruined for me. Thanks for your input, though! :slight_smile:

The [name]Ophelia[/name] naysayers need to be more like you… compared to [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Williams[/name], [name]Ophelia[/name] is quite a positive role model / namesake! If [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Williams[/name] is “neat,” [name]Ophelia[/name] is a saint.

I know that [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Williams[/name] wasn”t a good person in history, but I still kind of like that it has a small historical/literary connection. [name]Do[/name] you think many people would make that connection? [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Willow[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] is better?

I really don”t mind associations; usually they fade. I”ve always liked [name]Ophelia[/name]! :slight_smile: