About to find out boy or girl. What do you think?

If it’s a girl we have decided on [name]Harper[/name] [name]Ellison[/name]… if it’s a boy we are having trouble deciding between two & still can’t figure out a middle name with one… they are either [name]Carter[/name] [name]Lane[/name] or [name]Graham[/name] _____. We do reall like [name]Graham[/name] but are really unsure of middle name. HELP… what do you think?

What’s your last name?

haha thats funny. Nothing really flows with it it’s pretty unusual. It’s Toogood… I think I may have stumped everyone.

Before you finally decide on [name]Harper[/name] think about the unpleasant nn of Harpy. If you really like it why not use [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Harper[/name], nn of [name]Elle[/name] or [name]Lenore[/name] or if you choose [name]Eleanora[/name] nn of [name]Nora[/name]. I think that every little girl needs an obviously feminine first name whereas [name]Ellison[/name] is a surname.

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Gareth[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Colin[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Lincoln[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Archer[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Chase[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Davis[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Ellison[/name]

Prefer [name]Graham[/name] to [name]Carter[/name]

love [name]Graham[/name] more than [name]Carter[/name] with your last name.
I know a young woman named [name]Harper[/name] who recently graduated from a very fine college in Massachusetts. I never would have thought of Harpie as a nn for her. She is the reason I really like the name [name]Harper[/name].

I think the word harpy has kind of fallen out of use; certainly you don’t hear it in common usage much, and I don’t think a kid would know it unless it was on a vocabulary list somewhere. I think [name]Harper[/name] [name]Ellison[/name] is really cute; I like more unisex names on girls.

Thanks to everyone!!! I already like a few of the suggestions with [name]Graham[/name]. We really like that name so I would like to use it if we do have a boy. Keep up the great suggestions. As for [name]Harper[/name] [name]Ellison[/name] I know [name]Ellison[/name] is surname but I think it has a sweet ring mixed with [name]Harper[/name] which I really love. So that one sticks, but thanks for the suggestions anyway! We appreciate the help with this being our first.

I think that [name]Graham[/name] [name]Eliot[/name] is great- I really like [name]Graham[/name] too! :slight_smile:

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name] (wait…not the best if your last name begins with a T)’
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Elias[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Jefferson[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Xavier[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] Toogood screams ‘succesful, kindly millionaire’ - this is my favourite!