Acacia, Oleander or Zinnia

See the results of this poll: Best sister name to go with Azalea

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Acacia : 11 (25%)
  • Oleander : 4 (9%)
  • Zinnia: 29 (66%)

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] would be my preference. I fear that [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] is just a little bit too similar to [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. They’re both beautiful names, though!

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] & [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] that.

I love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f].

I prefer Oleander on a boy. I prefer [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] to [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], but it’s a bit too close to [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] would be a perfectly matched twin name for [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]!

I’m not sure. I like each of them, but hesitate on my choice for various reasons. [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] seems a bit too matchy for sister [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. Oleander I prefer on a boy. [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is my favorite, but I worry that could be too close to [name_f]Azalea[/name_f].

I guess I will go with Oleander, because that at least has unique sounds compared to the other two.

I absolutely love [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] together–what a great sibset!

I absolutely love Oleander, but prefer it on a boy.
For sisters I like [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f].

I agree with several previous posters… I also prefer Oleander for a boy; I also find [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] and [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] too matchy; and I also worry that [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is a bit too matchy as well, although I want to like that pair the most. Might be worth considering something like [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] to go with [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]?

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] & [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] for sure, with Oleander for a boy… I love [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] nn [name_m]Zailey[/name_m], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nia[/name_f] & Oleander nn [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]

I also prefer [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] w/[name_f]Azalea[/name_f], although I like [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] as a name better. And agree that Oleander makes me think boy, not girl.

for g/g siblings ~
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] & [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

for g/b siblings ~
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] & Oleander

I do love [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], but it sounds quite similar to [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. Perhaps [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] as an alternative?

I originally was going to vote [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], but I think it’s too close to [name_f]Azalea[/name_f], so I voted [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. Have you considered [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] or [name_f]Camellia[/name_f]? I think they’re super pretty!