Ace Remington

Is [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] a good name for a boy.
We love the name [name_m]Ace[/name_m], and thought [name_u]Remington[/name_u] balanced it out well for a middle name.
Opinions??

Help!! Do you have middle name suggestions to go with first name Ace?

1 Like

They are not my taste in names but together they work so well. Sounds like a strong name.

4 Likes

They work very well together!

2 Likes

I like [name_m]Ace[/name_m], not so much [name_u]Remington[/name_u]. The cadence is really nice, though!

1 Like

Ace is very cool! I really don’t care for the gun association of [name_u]Remington[/name_u], but I do think the whole name flows very nicely together!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Ace[/name_m]! So handsome, cool, and sweet. I don’t really like [name_u]Remington[/name_u] though, I’m sorry. They do flow nicely though!

3 Likes

I adore the name [name_m]Ace[/name_m]! [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] flows very well!

1 Like

I for one think [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] sounds like a super daper British spy. Its a very cool name

2 Likes

I really like the short first name and long middle name!

The only thing with [name_m]Ace[/name_m]… Less progressive communities don’t know this, but it’s common for asexual individuals to describe themselves as “ace”

I don’t think that’s a reason not to use the name, just wanted to make sure you were aware beforehand

I think [name_m]Ace[/name_m] is a great name. However [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] sounds like a hair straightener or curling iron to me. If you love a name though, go for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this is a great combination! I really think [name_u]Remington[/name_u] balances out the shortness of [name_m]Ace[/name_m] brilliantly and the names have a great vibe

1 Like

Ace [name_u]Remington[/name_u] is really cool!

Ace [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
Acw [name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_m]Beauregard[/name_m]
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]

3 Likes

Ace [name_u]Remington[/name_u] is really cool. I really like the feel of it. I want to second the suggestions of [name_m]Ace[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] as well from pp.

1 Like

Ace [name_u]Remington[/name_u] is a great combo! I do also share @Elle1’s association with asexuality though and it does seem slightly strange to name a child something that sounds like a sexuality no matter what said sexuality is, but since [name_m]Ace[/name_m] has history as a name and a word I think it works if you don’t have that association!

1 Like

I adore Ace Remington! It evokes an adventurous, southern gentleman type of imagery to me. I wouldn’t change a thing. Here are some similar ideas:

1. Ace Devereaux (same meaning as Remington)

2. Asa “Ace” Montgomery (I’m seconding Montgomery, it was the first alternative that popped into my head)

3. Ace Alexander (I’m a big fan of alliteration with first and middle name but not first and last…this name holds a lot of power to me)

EDIT: shoot, I noticed Alexander is a second too. Oh well, I love both of those ideas!

1 Like