Actually final character name decisions :)

So, I decided to go with [name_u]Kiran[/name_u], [name_m]Joren[/name_m], and [name_m]Itri[/name_m], but I haven’t decided on names for the other characters, and I have some new options in mind.

Achlys : Achlys is the daughter of the queen regent, [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Hemera[/name_f]’s sister. [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] becomes more serious and royal when she realizes her identity as [name_f]Lady[/name_f] Achlys. She was sent away under the guise of [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] because she is an heir to the kingdom, albeit being the 3rd in line for the throne.

• Tinuviel
  • Baize
  • Abyssinia
  • Aberdeen
  • Aeres

0 voters

Chandra, aka “Chardy” : Her name was originally going to be just Chardy, but it seemed too short, so I came up with [name_f]Chandra[/name_f], although [name_f]Chandra[/name_f] doesn’t exactly translate into Chardy. She’s very fiery, impulsive, and fierce.

• Charis
  • Ceres

0 voters

Vesper : The daughter of the [name_f]Queen[/name_f]’s brother. Tough, athletic, and brilliant. Skilled with weapons.

• Vieda
  • Vesper

0 voters

Thanks for helping me!

I am getting thrown off by the actual mythological figures with some of the more recognizable names. If they are not like the characters you described, that would confuse me some.

1 Like