Ada, Esther, or Hope?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f], or [name_f]Hope[/name_f]?

I like…

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Ada[/name_f]!

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] is my favorite, but of your combos I like [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] best!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f], but [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is lovely too.

[name_f]Esther[/name_f], and it is lovely with either middle! [name_f]Ada[/name_f] would be my second choice.

[name_f]Ada[/name_f]! Then [name_f]Esther[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Hope[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your combos for each FN:
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] :heart::sparkles:

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is my favourite

[name_f]Esther[/name_f]! But all three are sweet. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is so lovely. :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Esther[/name_f]! I like [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] bc of the possible nn Essie-Lou!

1 Like

Ooh this is hard because I love both [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and Ada!!

I love both [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! And the combos of [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] make it impossible to choose between them!! :sparkling_heart:

ada would be my first choice :watermelon:

ada frances and esther susannah are gorgeous!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Louisa!!!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] really isn’t my personal style, but it’s still really nice

I like [name_f]Ada[/name_f] a lot too. But there was a horse at the farm my dad works at named [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and we called her A-duh instead of Ah-duh, the latter of which seems to be the more common pronunciation… I don’t think I’m ever going to be able to get used to it lol

It’s a tough one between [name_f]Esther[/name_f] & [name_f]Hope[/name_f] :sparkles::herb:

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] is gorgeous such a lovely biblical classic that feels strong and homespun. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is completely under used and under appreciated she’s beautiful with a the lovely meaning star and the sweet nicknames.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] is lovely she’s understated, spunky and wholesome. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is such a humble lovely name that feels so happy. I love the virtue meaning behind [name_f]Hope[/name_f] for me the concept of [name_f]Hope[/name_f] means a lot and I love the idea of all the hope you’d have for your child being represented in their name.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! :white_heart:

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] is my favorite name of the three individually, but [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is my favorite combo you listed.

Esther!! Loving both [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] with her :slight_smile:
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] is really sweet too!

[name_f]My[/name_f] 1st choice is [name_f]Ada[/name_f]! With [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] tied for 2nd. As far as middle names, I love [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f]. Definitely [name_f]Hope[/name_f].