Adam Sandler's New Baby

I just read that his wife gave birth to a daughter, and they named her [name]Sunny[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] Sandler. They have another daughter named [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Madison[/name]. Thoughts?

A little matchy-matchy!

Yeah that’s what I thinking. I like it on its own, there’s nothing overly wrong with it, but when you say them together it almost sounds like two versions of the same name

I love the name [name]Sunny[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] (and [name]Sunny[/name] on its own)!
[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Madison[/name] is cute too, but I like the former a lot better.
Though a little “matchy-matchy,” [name]Sunny[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name] have their own charm and I like them together.

“[name]Sunny[/name]” is my dog’s name. Although I like the dog very much and have positive associations with the name, I can’t imagine it on a human being. Sorry. The names of both girls match too closely, and frankly, I don’t think either flows well with the last name. [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Sunny[/name] Sandler sound like comic book characters.

[name]Madeline[/name] I can live with, though I much prefer the [name]Proust[/name]-ian [name]Madeleine[/name].

Sorry to be such a Negative [name]Nancy[/name]! I’m sure the baby is very cute and will grow up to be a terrific person, regardless of her name!

I just think it’s interesting that both names include characters he’s played in films. [name]Madison[/name]- [name]Billy[/name] [name]Madison[/name], [name]Sunny[/name]- [name]Sonny[/name] from Big Daddy. Maybe it’s a stretch, but I noticed it right away.

I think both names sound lovely, even though [name]Sadie[/name] isn’t really my style.