Add a like button.

I think you should add a dislike, like, and love button. That way when people ask if we like the name they have picked out, we don’t have to post (especially if it’s one we don’t really like).

i actually think thats kinda cool.
Technically people can kinda already do that, if they choose to add a poll for people to vote. But i think it would be cool as a option to just say yes i want this, instead of needing to fill out the poll (not that it is rediculously pain staking to do so)

That would be cool! But I wonder if Facebook has a patent for that? Or maybe it would be just a tad cheesy if we could like things just like we do on Facebook. I also think it would be nice if we could have a “this name contains” search feature. For example, someone wanting a full name for the nn [name]Millie[/name] could search for names containing -mil-. [name]Just[/name] a thought.

Cool idea :slight_smile:
Also just a like button on all the names then when you check out a name…you can ‘like’ it then you would see what the really popular names are…maybe…anyway I like the original idea :slight_smile: