Add a sentence! 🍂

I love these games! I’m going to copy and paste the directions from another one of these here bc I’m too lazy to write them all down.

So this is an idea inspired by her post!
Were going to write a story together, one sentence at a time. :hugs: I’ll leave the decision of when to close the story and start a new one up to you guys. If you think it’s getting boring, or not really going anywhere, then just stop and start fresh.

I’ll start us off with a sentence.

*I can’t believe she actually did that…nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. *

1 Like

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. [name_f]My[/name_f] resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought.

1 Like

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. [name_f]My[/name_f] resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful…a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless,” she said scornfully.

1 Like

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. [name_f]My[/name_f] resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful …a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless ,” she said scornfully.
I snarled under my breath, ignoring her superior look. “Shut up ,” I hissed.

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. My resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful …a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless ,” she said scornfully.
I snarled under my breath, ignoring her superior look. “Shut up ,” I hissed. I’d show her- I’d finish what my poor mother had started.

@Chay @autumn.leaves @wizardofzoz @Vintage_Vibes feel free to ignore this, and tell me if i’m being annoying!!

3 Likes

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. [name_f]My[/name_f] resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful …a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless ,” she said scornfully.
I snarled under my breath, ignoring her superior look. “Shut up ,” I hissed. I’d show her- I’d finish what my poor mother had started.
[name_f]Maia[/name_f] smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking.

1 Like

[name_f]Maia[/name_f] smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking. Maia’s husband looked uncomfortable “uh, so, your a dancer right?” He says, looking at me, his eyes urged me to move on the conversation.

1 Like

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. My resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful …a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless ,” she said scornfully.
Maia smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking. Maia’s husband looked uncomfortable “uh, so, your a dancer right?” He says, looking at me, his eyes urged me to move on the conversation.
“Why, yes, I am,” I blurted out. He had a doubtful gaze. He then spoke, “I work for this agency that is looking for a dancer to hire. Would you like to join?” I could not believe it, seemingly, neither could [name_f]Maia[/name_f]. “I would love to,” I said, and “Meet me tomorrow at [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Avenue, 5pm,” he replied.

1 Like

Maia smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking. Maia’s husband looked uncomfortable “uh, so, your a dancer right?” He says, looking at me, his eyes urged me to move on the conversation. “Why, yes, I am,” I blurted out. He had a doubtful gaze. He then spoke, “I work for this agency that is looking for a dancer to hire. Would you like to join?” I could not believe it, seemingly, neither could Maia. “I would love to,” I said, and “Meet me tomorrow at Rose Avenue, 5pm,” he replied.
[name_f]My[/name_f] plan was fool-proof. I’d infiltrate the inner workings of the company that had ended my mother’s life- there was only one problem, though. I had never danced before.

[name_f]Maia[/name_f] smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking. Maia’s husband looked uncomfortable “Uh, so, you’re a dancer, right?” he says, looking at me, his eyes urged me to move on the conversation. “Why, yes, I am,” I blurted out. He had a doubtful gaze. He then spoke, “I work for this agency that is looking for a dancer to hire. Would you like to join?” I could not believe it, seemingly, neither could [name_f]Maia[/name_f]. “I would love to,” I said, and “Meet me tomorrow at [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Avenue, 5pm,” he replied.
[name_f]My[/name_f] plan was fool proof. I’d infiltrate the inner workings of the company that had ended my mother’s life- there was only one problem, though. I had never danced before. I made myself grin at him, but my mind was walking in overdrive, trying to figure out how I could learn in less than 24 hours. “Of course,” I murmured.

1 Like

[name_f]Maia[/name_f] smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking. Maia’s husband looked uncomfortable “Uh, so, you’re a dancer, right?” he says, looking at me, his eyes urged me to move on the conversation. “Why, yes, I am,” I blurted out. He had a doubtful gaze. He then spoke, “I work for this agency that is looking for a dancer to hire. Would you like to join?” I could not believe it, seemingly, neither could [name_f]Maia[/name_f]. “I would love to,” I said, and “Meet me tomorrow at [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Avenue, 5pm,” he replied.
[name_f]My[/name_f] plan was fool proof. I’d infiltrate the inner workings of the company that had ended my mother’s life- there was only one problem, though. I had never danced before. I made myself grin at him, but my mind was walking in overdrive, trying to figure out how I could learn in less than 24 hours. “Of course,” I murmured.
“Wonderful,” He spoke, placing his arm around Maia’s shoulder. I felt uncomfortable under his piercing green gaze- it seemed like he could see straight through my soul, and into my thoughts.

1 Like

“Wonderful,” He spoke, placing his arm around Maia’s shoulder. I felt uncomfortable under his piercing green gaze- it seemed like he could see straight through my soul, and into my thoughts.
As he and [name_f]Maia[/name_f] left that evening, I leveled glares at her behind everyone else’s back. She grinned mockingly at me; she knew all too well that I couldn’t dance.

As he and [name_f]Maia[/name_f] left that evening, I leveled glares at her behind everyone else’s back. She grinned mockingly at me; she knew all too well that I couldn’t dance. Graceful was the last word anyone would use to describe me- I was a fighter, not a dancer.

As he and [name_f]Maia[/name_f] left that evening, I leveled glares at her behind everyone else’s back. She grinned mockingly at me; she knew all too well that I couldn’t dance. Graceful was the last word anyone would use to describe me- I was a fighter, not a dancer. And now I was in trouble.

1 Like

Maia smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking. Maia’s husband looked uncomfortable “Uh, so, you’re a dancer, right?” he says, looking at me, his eyes urged me to move on the conversation. “Why, yes, I am,” I blurted out. He had a doubtful gaze. He then spoke, “I work for this agency that is looking for a dancer to hire. Would you like to join?” I could not believe it, seemingly, neither could Maia. “I would love to,” I said, and “Meet me tomorrow at Rose Avenue, 5pm,” he replied.
My plan was fool proof. I’d infiltrate the inner workings of the company that had ended my mother’s life- there was only one problem, though. I had never danced before. I made myself grin at him, but my mind was walking in overdrive, trying to figure out how I could learn in less than 24 hours. “Of course,” I murmured.
As he and Maia left that evening, I leveled glares at her behind everyone else’s back. She grinned mockingly at me; she knew all too well that I couldn’t dance. Graceful was the last word anyone would use to describe me- I was a fighter, not a dancer. And now I was in trouble.

next part of the story!

I walked down [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Avenue, my eyes scanning the street, looking for that awful woman’s husband.

1 Like

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. [name_f]My[/name_f] resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful …a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless,” she said scornfully.
I snarled under my breath, ignoring her superior look. “Shut up,” I hissed. I’d show her- I’d finish what my poor mother had started.
As he and [name_f]Maia[/name_f] left that evening, I leveled glares at her behind everyone else’s back. She grinned mockingly at me; she knew all too well that I couldn’t dance. Graceful was the last word anyone would use to describe me- I was a fighter, not a dancer. And now I was in trouble.

next part of the story!

I walked down [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Avenue, my eyes scanning the street, looking for that awful woman’s husband. He seemed to materialise out of thin air, stepping out from behind a pillar with extravagant flourish.

1 Like

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. [name_f]My[/name_f] resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful …a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless,” she said scornfully.
I snarled under my breath, ignoring her superior look. “Shut up,” I hissed. I’d show her- I’d finish what my poor mother had started.

next part of the story!

I walked down [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Avenue, my eyes scanning the street, looking for that awful woman’s husband. He seemed to materialise out of thin air, stepping out from behind a pillar with extravagant flourish. A knowing grin unfolded across his face. “And here I was, not thinking you’d show up,” he spoke gently.

1 Like

next part of the story!

I walked down [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Avenue, my eyes scanning the street, looking for that awful woman’s husband. He seemed to materialise out of thin air, stepping out from behind a pillar with extravagant flourish. A knowing grin unfolded across his face. “And here I was, not thinking you’d show up,” he spoke gently.
“I said I would,” I snapped, then made an effort to soften my voice. It wasn’t him I was mad at.

1 Like

I can’t believe she actually did that… nobody was ever supposed to bring up the accident, especially at the dinner table. My resolve for revenge was solidly in my mind before I even finished the thought. “How distasteful …a tragedy that could have easily been prevented had your mother not been so careless,” she said scornfully.
Maia smirked at me innocently from across the table, and I had to sit on my hands to stop them from shaking. Maia’s husband looked uncomfortable “Uh, so, you’re a dancer, right?” he says, looking at me, his eyes urged me to move on the conversation. “Why, yes, I am,” I blurted out. He had a doubtful gaze. He then spoke, “I work for this agency that is looking for a dancer to hire. Would you like to join?” I could not believe it, seemingly, neither could Maia. “I would love to,” I said, and “Meet me tomorrow at Rose Avenue, 5pm,” he replied.
My plan was fool proof. I’d infiltrate the inner workings of the company that had ended my mother’s life- there was only one problem, though. I had never danced before. I made myself grin at him, but my mind was walking in overdrive, trying to figure out how I could learn in less than 24 hours. “Of course,” I murmured.
As he and Maia left that evening, I leveled glares at her behind everyone else’s back. She grinned mockingly at me; she knew all too well that I couldn’t dance. Graceful was the last word anyone would use to describe me- I was a fighter, not a dancer. And now I was in trouble.

next part of the story!

I walked down Rose Avenue, my eyes scanning the street, looking for that awful woman’s husband. He seemed to materialise out of thin air, stepping out from behind a pillar with extravagant flourish. A knowing grin unfolded across his face. “And here I was, not thinking you’d show up,” he spoke gently.
“I said I would,” I snapped, then made an effort to soften my voice. It wasn’t him I was mad at.
He clicked his tongue, glancing at me unimpressed. “My dance studio is just down the street- would you like to take a look inside?”