Add a sibling to my set đź’• (poll)

I’ve been spending a lot of time on my combos lately and I’m starting to love them! :two_hearts: But…I understand realistically some wouldn’t really go with my real babies names, & it’s important to me for the sibs to have a similar vibe.

sticking to first names to keep it simple for these polls!

Ro.land, Li.nus, Tru.dy & …

add a brother

• Aaron
  • Abram “Abe”
  • Alan
  • Elisha
  • Francis “Frank”
  • Isaiah “Ike”
  • John
  • Luther “Lou”
  • Peter
  • Vernon
  • Warren

0 voters

add a sister

• Camille
  • Demi
  • Honora “Honey”
  • Ingrid
  • Margaret “Misty”
  • Mattea
  • Patience “Patsy”
  • Philippa “Flip”
  • Tessa
  • Vanna

0 voters

I will take any suggestions, especially for girls! I fall in & out of love with girl names so quickly… :wilted_flower: Looking for anything fresh!!

Thank you!!

ETA! Also Ro.land goes by “Ro.llie” more often than not, so nicknames are definitely used in our family!

[name_m]Abram[/name_m] and [name_m]Warren[/name_m] are wonderful!! I love [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Honora[/name_f] too :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ve ever explicitly said, but I love your children’s names!! Especially T.rudy … such an underappreciated gem :heartpulse:

I think you have a really solid boys list — my favorites with your set are [name_m]Abe[/name_m], [name_m]Warren[/name_m], and [name_m]Frank[/name_m] for sure! But [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_u]Vernon[/name_u] are both very sweet and feel like just the right amount of warm and homey to fit right in as well.

On your girls list, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and [name_f]Vanna[/name_f] are my favorites for you. I think they each bring out a different underlying current in the names of your existing kids … eclectic vs. classic (or classic-adjacent) vs. retro. Any one of them would be so fun to see on a little one!

I love brainstorming though, so here are a few more potential ideas for your girls list (I did this without consulting your UC so apologies for any repeats!) …

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] (this one fits in so perfectly to me)
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f] “Frankie/Franny”
[name_u]June[/name_u] “Junie”
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] (also a favorite for you!)
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Enid[/name_f]
[name_f]Hester[/name_f]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_u]Penny[/name_u]
Georgia/Georgie
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f]
Mara/Maura
[name_f]Meret[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] (this one has a similar underrated feel to your daughter’s name, I think)
[name_f]Vada[/name_f]
[name_f]Anita[/name_f]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
Eleanor/Nora
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]

Ah :two_hearts: you hit exactly everything I wish I could put into words so nicely! Your suggestions are amazing. So many of them are favs of mine, i love Willa and Bridget so much but have associations :smiling_face_with_tear: Jocelyn is one i haven’t really considered but I really like! I could comment on all theses. Basically i love them all so much. They fit perfectly. Thank you!!!

1 Like