Add one name?

I’m aware that so many people have done this already, but I’d love some suggestions to add to my girls list!
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Nancy[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and…?
Bonus points to anyone who can sum up my style for me in a couple of words!

Your style is vintage and classy. I would add [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]!

1 Like

So my first thoughts have already been suggested ([name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]). :slight_smile:

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Jane[/name_f]? [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] also come to mind.

And I agree with the assessment of your style – vintage and classy. Your names all feel sweet and elegant, proper yet unpretentious.

1 Like

Sofie

I’d say your style is classic with a bit of extra flair

I’d add [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]

I’m going to add [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]!

I would suggest [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f].

Flora💞

Lorelei

Celeste

Eleanor

Florence

Zara
[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

To be honest, I have had a real liking to the name [name_u]Alex[/name_u] for a girl. I don’t know why, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I’m not to big on super popular names like [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t get me wrong those are beautiful names but I think [name_u]Alex[/name_u] is like right in the middle of popular and not popular. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Your names are all elegant, timeless and feminine. They are all very lovely <3
I’d suggest [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Nadine[/name_f], [name_u]Louise[/name_u], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], and [name_f]Shirley[/name_f].
Sorry for not following the one name theme, a lot of names came to mind lol.

Hattie, [name_f]Virginia[/name_f], [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]/ [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], Magaret, [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. All vintage type names I think you might like!

Cecily, [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f]

Ah, so many wonderful suggestions!
@Lily_Grace I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and @may.rose [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] comes on and off my top ten - I do like it a lot.
@elanorelle I love the suggestiom of [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] - I hadn’t really thought about it before but it’s such a lovely, pretty, dainty name.
@Greyblue, @SparkleNinja18 and @choupette I love [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]! Thank you!
@jonquils [name_f]Beverley[/name_f] is a great suggestion! Another one I hadn’t really thought about before, but love.
@mionag and @Suzannah [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] are both beautiful!

4 Likes

@ThunderLee I do love [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], although I find it hard to disconnect it from [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls.
@juliem1912 and @LoneStar [name_u]Love[/name_u] both [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!
@cjwalsh121 I love [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] - it sounds so regal.
@Johannaa I do like [name_f]Sofie[/name_f], but it’s impossible to use as it’s very close to my sister’s name.
@blendedstamps love love love [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]!
@xxalexxx [name_u]Love[/name_u] all your suggestions! [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] are gorgeous.
@libertykate I do really like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] - it has such a Downtown [name_u]Abbey[/name_u] vibe.

1 Like