Add One Sentence

When I heard him call my name, muffed as it was, I ran as quickly as I could and thew open the window, embracing him in a very wet hug.
“Father, where have you been?” I asked, relieved.
His warm brown eyes looking fearfully into my matching ones, he said “Harlowe, we have to go, now!”
He grabbed my suitcase and turned to face me, his eyes a mix of fear and determination. “Follow me.” he said, turning towards the woods at the edge of our property.
“Father!” I exclaimed as he began lifting me out of the window. “What about [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]? We can’t just leave her!”
“We’re not going to, Harlowe.” he said softly. “Run to the forest. I’ll get her. If I don’t get to you in time…”

5/12

When I heard him call my name, muffed as it was, I ran as quickly as I could and thew open the window, embracing him in a very wet hug.
His warm brown eyes looking fearfully into my matching ones, he said “Harlowe, we have to go, now!”
He grabbed my suitcase and turned to face me, his eyes a mix of fear and determination. “Follow me.” he said, turning towards the woods at the edge of our property.
“Father!” I exclaimed as he began lifting me out of the window. “What about [name_f]Miranda[/name_f]? We can’t just leave her!”
“We’re not going to, Harlowe.” he said softly. “Run to the forest. I’ll get her. If I don’t get to you in time…”
I waited for a moment of silence until he spoke up. “Give me no more than five minutes, and run if it takes me longer, because we can’t risk losing you.”

6/12

I waited for a moment of silence until he spoke up. “Give me no more than five minutes, and run if it takes me longer, because we can’t risk losing you.”
You would think I would get used to these escapes, right? After all those times. Let me surprise you then: even elven princesses like me can be afraid, every single time when we have to flee from the human lumberjacks.

7/12

“Father!” I exclaimed as he began lifting me out of the window. “What about Miranda? We can’t just leave her!”
You would think I would get used to these escapes, right? After all those times. Let me surprise you then: even elven princesses like me can be afraid, every single time when we have to flee from the human lumberjacks.
“Harlowe?” a familiar voice called from the forest.

7/12

“Father!” I exclaimed as he began lifting me out of the window. “What about Miranda? We can’t just leave her!”
I looked up in surprise to see [name_u]Evan[/name_u], looking as handsome as ever.

7/12

I looked up in surprise to see Evan, looking as handsome as ever.
“What are you doing here?” I asked, glancing to the side, “I thought you left with the others.”

8/12

I looked up in surprise to see [name_u]Evan[/name_u], looking as handsome as ever.
“What are you doing here?” I asked, glancing to the side, “I thought you left with the others.”
“I… I couldn’t,” he blushed crimson and cleared his throat, “I mean… I had to make sure you were safe.”

“I… I couldn’t,” he blushed crimson and cleared his throat, “I mean… I had to make sure you were safe.”
I flushed scarlet. “[name_u]Evan[/name_u], you and I both know that it’s dangerous. But…” I smiled up at him, feeling briefly happy for the first time in ages, “thank you.”

9/12

I flushed scarlet. “Evan, you and I both know that it’s dangerous. But…” I smiled up at him, feeling briefly happy for the first time in ages, “thank you.”
He just nodded, then reached for my hand.

11/12

I flushed scarlet. “Evan, you and I both know that it’s dangerous. But…” I smiled up at him, feeling briefly happy for the first time in ages, “thank you.”
He just nodded, then reached for my hand.
I forced my hand to bring the cloth to his nose and watched as he fell down, unconscious. Tears streamed down my face while I ran.

12/12

drat now I really want to know what happens

ikr

Tears streamed down my face while I ran. Faster and faster, away from the schoolhouse, away from [name_f]Bella[/name_f], away from Mr. Paulison… but never away from the pain.

1/12

@EJpuddlejumper
@Johannaa
@StormySkyz
@Quilliza
@madeleine
@namesleuth23
@midwinter
@Mayafly00
@namesleuth23
@midwinter
@CecilyG
@ChipmunkGirl
@chipmunkgirl

I’m sorry if that bothers you, really, but I wanted to ask you all if you still wanted to post on this thread, because I love reading what you guys write!

2 Likes

of course I want to!!

lol i figured!

1 Like

@winterdragon04 I have missed seeing on nameberry so much!!! I would love to keep this thread up! :smile:

1 Like

@ChipmunkGirl Thanks! I’ve been super busy lately and haven’t been able to post.

1 Like

Tears streamed down my face while I ran. Faster and faster, away from the schoolhouse, away from Bella, away from Mr. Paulison… but never away from the pain. The pain. The sorrow, the tears, the bitter sea running through my veins… and it all came down to that one day.

Tears streamed down my face while I ran. Faster and faster, away from the schoolhouse, away from Bella, away from Mr. Paulison… but never away from the pain. The pain . The sorrow, the tears, the bitter sea running through my veins… and it all came down to that one day. The day I met [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] in the forest.

3/12