Add Three More to Theo's List!

Hello!

As some of you may know, I’ve been working on filling out my girl name list. I have three more open spots left until I have the same number of boy and girl names, and I need suggestions! It feels as though I’ve seen every single name at this point, but none are jumping out at me.

Below are my current combos and nine “loose” names that don’t have middles yet.

1. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Claramae[/name_f] [name_m]Truth[/name_m]
  7. [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
  8. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
  9. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
  10. [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
  11. [name_f]Glory[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
  12. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_m]Blessing[/name_m]
  13. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Galilee[/name_f]
  14. [name_f]Mercy[/name_f] [name_f]Christabell[/name_f]
  15. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f]
  16. [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Patience[/name_f]
  17. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]
  18. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f]
  19. [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
  20. [name_f]Eden[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]
  21. [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Haven[/name_f]
  22. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
  23. [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
  24. [name_f]Celia[/name_f]
  25. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
  26. [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
  27. Floraline
  28. [name_f]Lillianna[/name_f]
  29. [name_f]Amity[/name_f]
  30. [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
  31. ???
  32. ???
  33. ???

So, which three names would you add to this list? I’d love to hear why you chose the names that you did, as I’m easily swayed by a good argument, but any ideas are appreciated.

Thank you!

Much love,

[name_m]Theo[/name_m]

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

1 Like

[name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Bethlehem[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

1 Like

3 I would definitely add:
Cordelia (my own fave combo for this is Cordelia Jolie)
Astoria
Posey

Others I think might fit:
Clementine
Colette
Ottilie
Prudence
Ember
Cora
Precious
Wren
Jupiter
Selene
Ophelia
Lavender

1 Like

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] → it fits in with the longer names on your list (like [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and Guinevere), is a nod to [name_f]Toni[/name_f] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m], to [name_f]Willa[/name_f] Cather’s [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] and it’s pleasing meanings.
Combo idea: [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Cherish[/name_f]

[name_f]Libby[/name_f] → it fits in with the nickname-y feel of [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and the warm and bright vibes of [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. It could share the meaning of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (a link to your faith), but it could also feel tied to the word/name/meaning of [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], to to Hebrew [name_f]Libi[/name_f], which means ‘my heart’
Combo idea: [name_f]Libby[/name_f] [name_f]Benevolence[/name_f]

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] → sweet but strong , floral and sassy, with the vintage charm of [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f], and the stylish feel of [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Eden[/name_f]. Literary ties and a poetic feel
Combo idea: [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] Song

1 Like

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Aletheia[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]

2 Likes

genevieve epiphany

berengaria faith

petronilla galilee
petronilla genesis
petronilla glory
petronilla halo
petronilla heaven
petronilla heavenly
petronilla jubilee
petronilla mercy
petronilla miracle

emmeline praise

corisande amen
corisande blessing
corisande cedar
corisande divine
corisande divinity
corisande promise
corisande rio
corisande river
corisande spirit
corisande sunday

1 Like

@luneth, thank you so much for your reply! [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is so gorgeous. I’ve always loved [name_f]Faith[/name_f], but I worry it’s kind of dated? It feels very 80s/90s/early 2000s for some reason. Although, all names eventually become dated, so maybe it doesn’t matter? I really want to like [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], and [name_f]Bethlehem[/name_f] is gorgeous.

@PeachyMum, I absolutely adore [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], although [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is very high on my list, and I’m not sure how I feel about having the both names on my list as firsts. [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Posey[/name_f] are lovely! I also love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Prudence[/name_f], [name_f]Ember[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. I’ve not given [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] a lot of thought because I’ve heard that a lot of people only hear “oh-feel-ya” when they read the name, but maybe that’s not a big deal.

@Greyblue, I do love [name_f]Antonia[/name_f]! I’ve had it off of my list for a while because I wasn’t sure that I could have [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] and [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] on the same list, but I’m trying not to worry so much about things like that. [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Cherish[/name_f] is incredible. [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is very sweet. It reminds me of the [name_f]Judy[/name_f] [name_f]Blume[/name_f] character, which is a delightful association. Thank you so much for your response!

@Lula-Rose, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is very pretty. I’m not sure it’s for me, but I do quite like it. [name_f]Aletheia[/name_f] is gorgeous!! I’ll definitely have to think about that one some more. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is very sweet and it’s definitely growing on me. I also really like the idea of [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] “Sylvie.” Thank you!!

@heloise_chrissa, [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Praise[/name_f] is so, so lovely! Thank you so much.

3 Likes

[name_f]Tirzah[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (Little House on the [name_f]Prairie[/name_f] feels so you!)
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]? Maybe?

[name_f]Truly[/name_f] I just came to say hi and gush on [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Love[/name_f], and [name_f]Eden[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f] (she’s so fun!), but I figured I should attempt to answer your question too :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haven Adela (one of my personal faves!)
Calliope Fern
Leonor Isolde
Aurelia Bloom
Emerald Anastasia
Octavia Bliss
Era Delphina

1 Like

[name_f]Lorelai[/name_f] - you seem to be fond of “L” names and -or sounds

[name_f]Constance[/name_f] - virtue name

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]