Adding a new contender for FN #1 !!!! WDYT???

Kind of excited. Found out that the matriarch in my DH family line was named [name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Eliza[/name] is a name I have had floating on the list since [name]Brooke[/name]. Hadn’t really reconsidered it this time. But now, knowing the family link it feels all appealing again.

The mn both my DS and DD have both mentioned liking is [name]Charlotte[/name].

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] … hmmm has a nice vintage feel right?

The current #1 is [name]Phoebe[/name]

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

So anyway, now [name]Phoebe[/name] has a contender for the title! :slight_smile:

emiliaj

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] are both beautiful :slight_smile: It will be a hard decisions between the two!!

I like [name]Eliza[/name] best! Especially with the family connection. Good luck!!

I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] flows better, and the family connection makes it even more special. Beautiful names! :slight_smile:

Ooh I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], so pretty!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] both!

[name]Both[/name] lovely names, but I like the family association with [name]Eliza[/name].

I also vote for [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], as the family connection makes it special.

I really like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], but both have a vastly different feel from [name]Brooke[/name]. Mismatched sibsets bug me, [name]Brooke[/name] & [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Brooke[/name] & [name]Phoebe[/name] aren’t terrible mismatched, but I could think of names that fit better in style with [name]Brooke[/name] as a sibset. That said, I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] best since it has family significance for you.

Thanks :slight_smile: I am thinking [name]Charlotte[/name] is bound to end up somewhere in the name due to everyone liking it. Maybe even as FN?

The family link is rather cool.

[name]Brooke[/name] also has two older siblings… none of their names are especially matchy. I am not overly concerned with matching as [name]Brooke[/name] is the youngest and if IVF gives us this miiracle the age gap is so large I don’t think it will be an issue. Not like I will be screaming “[name]Brooke[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]” at the playground. LOL

[name]Just[/name] curious… what names [name]DO[/name] you think match [name]Brooke[/name] in your opinion? Any off my signature list? Others?

emiliaj

Awww thanks. Maybe [name]Phoebe[/name] would match [name]Milla[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name]? I did consider suggesting that one.

:slight_smile:

[name]Even[/name] DH who is to quote him “clueless” about names likes [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]- he says they sound like they are from the same era. Maybe we have stumbled on a new #1

I have also been flipping [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] around inside my head. But [name]Charlotte[/name] is perhaps a tad popular as a fn?

The family link gives [name]Eliza[/name] that extra appeal for sure.

[name]Love[/name] both! [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is a bit more classic, while [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is a bit more quirky. [name]Both[/name] are lovely! I think I slightly prefer [name]Phoebe[/name] with [name]Brooke[/name], though. :slight_smile:

What are [name]Brooke[/name]'s siblings names, if you could tell us?
I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] best, and I’ve never been particularly concerned with names that match.
Out of your list, [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Alyssa[/name], [name]Skye[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name], [name]Lauren[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], and [name]Sophie[/name] match with [name]Brooke[/name]'s style (to me, anyway).

I adore both of the names. [name]Charlotte[/name] is such a soft and lovely name and it goes equally well with [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]. My personal favorite is [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. I just love how short yet spunky, classic yet somewhat modern sounding (with that z in there) the name [name]Eliza[/name] is. Plus if you want nick names [name]Lizzy[/name] and [name]Liza[/name] are both great.

I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] is lovely too and not a combo that I have ever seen before that I can remember.