Adding some of my not-so-guilty pleasures to our list

We’ve been struggling trying to find a second name to bring to the hospital for our girl due at the end of the month. I’m super indecisive which makes it even harder! Anyways, nothing is REALLY jumping out at me so I decided to look into my guilty pleasure names and I am starting to seriously consider them. Now, some of them may not seem “guilty pleasure” to some, but I guess I’m not ballsy enough to really think about them. Maybe it’s the hormones- but I’m doing it! Here they are:

[name]Anastasia[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t have A middle name for this one yet. Suggestions welcome.
[name]Sidonie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
[name]Sloane[/name]- No middle name yet, either.

Along with fairly common runners [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Emma[/name]. Strange style right? I wanted something stylish, but classic, feminine, and sleek. Bonus if its French.

I am totally and completely open to your suggestions. I put my faith in you, Nameberry!

[name]Forever[/name] grateful,

[name]Sara[/name] and [name]Ed[/name]

I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Sloane[/name]! It has been at the top of my guilty-pleasures list for years! My first instinct was to say [name]Emma[/name] [name]Sloane[/name]… but that sounds a whole lot like the actress [name]Emma[/name] [name]Stone[/name] =/ but my opinion is to definitely use one of your common names with a name from that list, that way she’ll always have the option to use either one.

I just felt like using one of my “guilty pleasures” because my more common names seem somewhat drab to me.

I really like [name]Anastasia[/name]. [name]Anna[/name]/[name]Ana[/name] as a nickname really brings it down to earth, if you’re worried at all about it being too frilly or over the top. [name]Sloane[/name] has always sounded like some kind of animal or object to me, like a sloth, or a stone.

[name]Anastasia[/name] is my favorite from what you’ve listed! [name]How[/name] about:
[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Raine[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Colette[/name]

[name]Sidonie[/name] is beautiful, but I do think it will unfortunately be misheard as the more common [name]Sydney[/name].

So many French names are sleek. My favorite for you is [name]Colette[/name]-- as in the writer (whose middle name was [name]Sidonie[/name]!).

[name]Anastasia[/name] is spectacular but I would not describe it as sleek.

[name]Sloane[/name] is not feminine nor classic.

Ideas:

[name]Colette[/name]
[name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Sandrine[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Solenne[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]
Floriane
[name]Helene[/name]