Addison and Anniston

I think they are very similar, but I have to say they are adorable!!

[name]Just[/name] to clarify I do think the names are similar, that is obvious, but I do not think that they are too matchy or similar to be twins. Certainly not like [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Madison[/name]! I have a twin sister named [name]Piper[/name]. No one had any trouble with the difference between [name]Piper[/name] and [name]Parker[/name], in addition all my other siblings names start with P as well. [name]Piper[/name] and [name]Parker[/name] have the same syllables, initial and ending sounds but this was never an issue. I never felt and resentment towards my sister because of the similarities in our names. I just don’t see how [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Anniston[/name] match so much that it would be an issue either.

They have the same number of syllables, start and end with the same sound, and both follow this pattern:

Aison

In other words, they are extremely similar.

[name]Add[/name]-IS-ON

[name]Ann[/name]-IS-tON

capital letters are the one’s they have in common. switch out 3 letters and they are the same name.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with [name]Addison[/name] and [name]Anniston[/name]. As twins it is very “cutesy” but I have heard way worse. [name]Addison[/name] is very popular for a girl where I live so it’s not strange to me at all. [name]Anniston[/name] is NMS but I think [name]Annie[/name] is a cute NN…even [name]Addie[/name] and [name]Annie[/name] sound sweet together! Good luck!