Adelaide is here!

Adelaide [name_u]Greer[/name_u] was born 2 weeks early on [name_u]December[/name_u] 16th - which just happened to be St. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]’s [name_u]Day[/name_u] - meant to be!

Thanks for all your help on choosing a name - I am so glad I went with the name I’ve always loved <3

46 Likes

Congratulations! What a gorgeous name!

Gorgeous name! Congratulations!

How cool that her birthday matches her (equally cool) name! Congrats!

Aww, how sweet! Congratulations!

Congratulations! She has a lovely name.That is some perfect timing on her part!!

Congratulations! What a beautiful coincidence. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]!

Congrats! I have an [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] too! [name_f]My[/name_f] mom’s birthday is 12/16 and we just learned that it was St. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]’s feast day this year, what a coincidence!

2 Likes

Aww! <3 I’m sure she’s gorgeous!

Definitely! That’s an awesome coincidence.

Congratulations and welcome to your gorgeously named girl :revolving_hearts:

Congratulations!

Adelaide [name_u]Greer[/name_u] is beautiful! So glad you went with [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]!

Amazing! [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Greer[/name_u] is a strong, beautiful name.
And it is perfect that she was born on St [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]’s day… I’ll have to read up on St [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] cause I like learning about Saints!

Oh, how perfect!

Adelaide is STUNNING! Congratulations on your little bundle of joy!

Congrats :partying_face: Your daughter has a stunning name and I’m happy you went with the name you always loved!

Welcome to the world [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] :heart:

Congratulations!

Congratulations :two_hearts:

Congrats! Pretty name too

Congratulations! I’m so glad you chose the name you loved all along :blush: