Adelaide?

I have become VERY fond of this name. Mostly because i personally love the name [name]Addison[/name] (nn [name]Addy[/name]) but its become so popular AND i have a cousin named [name]Addison[/name]. Ans Australia has always been a place i wanted to go and alot of my childhood was based dreaming of going to australia. so to me this name is perfect:) I was thinking [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]. But im scared that my husband wont like the name. So i was wondering if there are any other variations to [name]Adelaide[/name]? Last name would start with a G end in S and is two syllabals. Thanks for any suggestions:) Oh and btw i am not expecting right now, i am simply planning:) Thanks again

This is one of my all time fave names! [name]Don[/name]'t change it at all!

[name]Adelaide[/name] is fantastic, but it is about to become super trendy/popular. With the alternatives to [name]Madison[/name] and [name]Addison[/name] being [name]Adeline[/name]/[name]Adelyn[/name], I can only imagine that [name]Adelaide[/name] will continue to rise quite quickly.

Otherwise, I think its wonderful. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] is really great.

I think [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] go perfect together. I am actually about to name one of my daughters [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]. I love the name [name]Adelaide[/name], my real only hiccup with the name was [name]Addie[/name] is becoming so popular with all the Addisons. [name]Heidi[/name] and [name]Della[/name] are also nns for [name]Adelaide[/name]. Good luck.

Thanks very much! Im gonna run it by my husband tonight. Im REALLY hoping he’ll let go of [name]Isabella[/name]. Its an adorable name and all but with twilight and just the overall popularity of [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Bella[/name] alone i just dont know. I dont want my ddaughter to be one of 6 Bellas in her class. lol in rural [name]North[/name] [name]Carolina[/name] i dont think we will run into to many Adelaides:)