Adelais, Tabitha or Luella?

Haha! [name]Saffron[/name] Two does have good flow! Have you considered [name]Tanis[/name] or [name]Tanith[/name]? It’s not super frilly and is a great way to get a unique name, Streamlining [name]Tabitha[/name] and simplifying the prn issues with [name]Adelais[/name].

My favorite is [name]Tabitha[/name]. It’s so sweet and feminine and heard of but not unusual. [name]Luella[/name]'s cute but, to me, it screams “southern” (not sure why) and is the same name as the high fashion brand. To be honest, I don’t like [name]Adelais[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Adelaide[/name]? It’s almost the same.

I would go with [name]Tabitha[/name] if I were you. [name]Luella[/name]'s cute but doesn’t have [name]Tabitha[/name]'s sophistication. As a kid, your adorable baby girl could be known as [name]Tabby[/name] or [name]Tibby[/name] or Bitty and eventually grow into [name]Tabitha[/name].

It’s funny, I’m from the US, and I think of [name]Luella[/name] as a [name]Brit[/name] name, perhaps because of Ms. [name]Bartley[/name] and ella endings usually being attached to names with an international and Euro feel like [name]Annabella[/name], [name]Mirabella[/name], [name]Arabella[/name] etc. I’ve never equated it as Southern until I hve read this a couple of times. Maybe it is b/c of the [name]Lou[/name] in it and the fact that many southern nmes are doubles? Like [name]Mary[/name] [name]Lou[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Mae[/name]? [name]Luella[/name], however doesn’t seem like a smoosh or combo to me. I think it’s elegant.

Oh I just love the name tabitha! It’s so interesting and pretty. It is on my girl list as well only thing stopping me is that I lovethr name [name]Milo[/name] for a boy and I really could not have a tabby and a [name]Milo[/name]! Haha. But for u. Saffy and tabby is fab. I adore it

[name]Tabitha[/name] was actually a top contender for the last baby. Its pretty and unusual for sure. [name]Adelais[/name] is definitely my pick, though, from your list.

So originally i had said tabitha. And still love it. But now I also really love [name]Luella[/name]. Nn lu and lulu us fantastic !

[name]Luella[/name] is great!