Adele/Eleanor/Charlotte

It’s me again! Hopefully I haven’t worn out my welcome. [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Adele[/name] (or [name]Adelle[/name]?) are our top 2 names.

Which option do you like best? MN [name]Charlotte[/name] is to honor grandpa [name]Charles[/name].

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Adelle[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Adele[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

And while we are at it please way in on the spelling of [name]Adele[/name]/[name]Adelle[/name]. Thanks!!!

I don’t think you can go wrong with either choice, but I have a slight preference for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] over [name]Adel/namee [name]Charlotte[/name]- probably because I like [name]Eleanor[/name] as a first name better. As for [name]Adel/namee seems the more traditional spelling is [name]Adele[/name], although I think both look fine. I’m not sure whether there is enough difference in popularity for one spelling to be more widely known over the other though so I’m not sure which would be more likely to be misspelled. Perhaps someone else with more experience with this name would have an idea. (Assuming that is something that might matter to you.)

[name]Just[/name] a thought… Have you considered waiting until you meet your little girl to make your final decision? Perhaps you will look at her and realize that she is definitely a __________. I didn’t believe it could work when people suggested it for us, but when we met our boys we realized that neither of them was a [name]Dean[/name] so that simplified our decision.

Best of luck!

My preference is definitely [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], but that’s because I hear [name]Adele[/name] far too much now (due to the singer [name]Adele[/name], who I actually don’t like). For me it seems a little, for lack of a better word, dry. I prefer [name]Adela[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name]. On the spelling front, definitely [name]Adele[/name]. I prefer the most simplified spellings. I think [name]Adelle[/name] is probably the go-to spelling though.

I love both [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Adele[/name] (both are on my list as MNs), but as a combo, I like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] more. I think it flows slightly better than [name]Adele[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], too. But both are lovely, and you can’t really go wrong.