Adele or Belle?

See the results of this poll: Which One?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Belle Seraphina : 23 (50%)
  • Adele Seraphina: 23 (50%)

I love [name]Belle[/name], more so lately after reading two fantastic books with a strong, independent protagonist called [name]Belle[/name]. [name]Adele[/name] is growing on me though.

Our [name]Belle[/name] is truly beautiful in every way so I can’t go past this name.

[name]Adele[/name] got my vote because, well, I love [name]Adele[/name] and don’t like [name]Belle[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a preference in A & D sounds rather than a B.

I made it an even 4-4 by voting for [name]Adele[/name]! I think [name]Belle[/name] seems short for something whereas [name]Adele[/name] seems to standalone better. Also there is something about naming a girl [name]Belle[/name] that feels like putting pressure on her to always be beautiful and to value beauty over other traits.

[name]Adele[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] got my vote. A very beautiful and dashing name!

I actually have a niece named [name]Bella[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] - so I love that name…so cute!

I voted for [name]Belle[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]. [name]Belle[/name] feels so elegant and simple with [name]Seraphina[/name], whereas [name]Adele[/name] takes the name in a more frilly direction.

I voted for [name]Adele[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name].

I didn’t even want to, but I did anyway, haha. You know my love for [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Belle[/name]/[name]Bella[/name] so I’m sure you know how much I would have wanted to vote for [name]Belle[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name], but I absolutely love the feel of [name]Adele[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] and I think [name]Belle[/name] needs a fuller name of her own. :slight_smile: If it would have been [name]Isabelle[/name]/[name]Annabelle[/name] nn [name]Belle[/name], that would have so easily gotten my vote. :slight_smile:

[name]Adele[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] is very sweet, pretty and somewhat exotic. [name]Belle[/name] is just a nn for me and lacks substance.

[name]Adele[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name], I just cant take [name]Belle[/name] as a name seriously,it’s not a real name (imo) just another word for beautiful (which is kind of hypocritical because I’m pretty ok with [name]Elle[/name]) and I cant get the Disney [name]Princess[/name] connection out of my head so the name just seems too cutesy and fake to me.

[name]Adele[/name] is also my sisters mn and she has always gotten tons of great comments.

I’m an animator, so I’m the world’s biggest Disney fan. That being said, I hear a child named “[name]Belle[/name]” and I will immediately think the mom named them after the movie character. As a nickname, it’s cute. But as their full first name…I don’t know. And that’s ironic considering that “[name]Arielle[/name]” is on my list, but for some reason it feels more legit than [name]Belle[/name]. I also know a LOT of pets named [name]Belle[/name]. But I’ve never heard it on a person as their actual name, just nicknames.

I vote for [name]Adele[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name], though I honestly like the sound of [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Belle[/name] the most. :slight_smile: I’d call her “Serabelle.”

[name]Adele[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]. GORGEOUS.

I do like both, I voted for [name]Adele[/name] because I prefer the two syllable name next to [name]Seraphina[/name].

Oooh I just saw the suggestion of [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and I love that a lot too!