Adele, Solene & Sister?

Can you think of a name that goes well with [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Solene[/name]? I think French names ending in e_e would be nice but it’s hard. Thanks ladies!

[name]Maeve[/name]? The only one I could think of and it is kind of cute, I think :).

[name]Genivieve[/name]
[name]Helene[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Nicolette[/name]
[name]Renee[/name]

[name]Odile[/name] (with an accent on the e – pronounced Oh-deel-ay, I think) would be nice. Or [name]Odette[/name], [name]Cossette[/name]… Oh, I love french names :slight_smile:

[name]Evangeline[/name], Esmee, [name]Emmeline[/name],

Loved the suggestion of [name]Cosette[/name], I always wished I was brave enough to use it!

[name]Delphine[/name] is what first came to mind. [name]Mireille[/name] would be lovely, too.

My favorite French name is [name]Genevieve[/name], and I believe that would work very well. Other french names I like [name]Lucienne[/name], [name]Marianne[/name], [name]Mireille[/name], [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Elise[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], and [name]Juliette[/name]. However, to fit the suggestion of the e-e, the only name I could think that would work is [name]Therese[/name]. Good luck:)

Hmm… I can’t think of any that follow the “e_e” rule. The closest I can come up with is “-ette” names: [name]Violette[/name], [name]Nanette[/name], [name]Lisette[/name], etc. But those seem a bit flowery next to [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Solene[/name].

Some other French names that could work with her sisters are:
[name]Celeste[/name]
Chalice
Fleur
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Bijou[/name]

[name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Heloise[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Blanche[/name]
[name]Lisette[/name]

[name]Gisele[/name] and [name]Helene[/name] come to mind but might be too close to [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Solene[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the suggestions of [name]Therese[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name].

Is [name]Neve[/name] French for snow?

Using Super Search…
[name]Angele[/name]
[name]Cybele[/name]
[name]Daniele[/name]
Eupheme (this would mix it up more! nn [name]Effie[/name]? BUT I think it’s not as wearable as [name]Adele[/name] or [name]Solene[/name]…)
[name]Flaviere[/name]/[name]Flavyere[/name] (hmmm…seems awfully close to flavor…)
Geneve (less clunky than [name]Genevieve[/name])
Lucrece (mixes it up more…similar difficulties in wearability to Eupheme)
Lumiere (Intriguing?!)
[name]Michele[/name]
[name]Nichele[/name] (not all that authentic…)
[name]Philomene[/name] (in the question mark category with Eupheme and Lucrece)
Primevere (very pretty! however, bound for prn trouble…)
[name]Vere[/name] (hmm…)
Xaviere (hmmm…)

Good luck!