Adeline

[name]Just[/name] curious about [name]Adeline[/name]'s nick names. I know of [name]Addie[/name], but not sure if there are any others. [name]Adeline[/name] is my grandmother’s middle name. We’ve already agreed that it’ll get used at least in the middle (if we’re ever blessed with a girl), but just wondering about our options for it up front :slight_smile:

I really like the nn [name]Laney[/name], but hubby thinks its really stretching it to use it for [name]Adeline[/name].
Thoughts?
Thanks! :slight_smile:

Other than [name]Addie[/name], [name]Adele[/name] and [name]Delle[/name] come to mind! :slight_smile:

Best wishes, [name]Rica[/name]!

[name]Adele[/name] is kinda fun. That was my great grandma’s name, actually! (Her daughter is my grandma with mn [name]Adeline[/name]) Never really thought about it as a nn!

I think [name]Adele[/name] is so pretty! :slight_smile: I love [name]Adelia[/name], too. Now that I think about it, I really love all of the [name]Ad[/name] names (other than [name]Addison[/name]). :slight_smile:

I can’t think of anything that hasn’t been suggested, but I don’t think [name]Laney[/name] is stretching it all! I think [name]Laney[/name] is adorable!

MAYBE I can work on [name]Laney[/name] :slight_smile: I just adore it, and [name]Dan[/name] likes it too. He just shoots down everything I can think of for a full name :slight_smile:
Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I’ve always like [name]Ada[/name] as a nickname for [name]Adeline[/name].

I love the name and would nn her [name]Lina[/name].

I work with an [name]Adele[/name] who we all call [name]Delly[/name]. This could work for [name]Adeline[/name] too :slight_smile:

But if it makes you feel any better, before I’d even finished reading your original post, I thought “[name]Lainey[/name]!”, because it’s one of my favourite names too!