Adopting a doggo

I’m adopting a dog in the next 1-2 months and there are a few adoptables I’ve narrowed down to. [name_m]Just[/name_m] looking for some name ideas based on their descriptions. they are all adult girls, and I’ll provide their current names in case there are name suggestions that sound similar, possibly making the name transition easier (I dont love any of their current names hence the change) thanks!

Blackie: small black lab mix, 30lbs, short fur, big pointed up ears, very happy and gentle looking face

[name_f]Zoey[/name_f]: catahloua leopard dog mix, 45 lbs, slender, short multicolored hair, one brown eye and one very piercing light blue eye. intense looking face but really laid back personality

[name_u]Josie[/name_u]: brown and white border collie mix, longer fur, honey brown eyes, 40lbs, not much description of her personality yet

[name_f]Cocoa[/name_f]: chocolate light brown shar pei mix 55lbs, super sweet looking.

so what would you name these girlies?(:

Aww they all sound absolutely precious. :heart:

Blackie: [name_f]Elvie[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], or [name_f]Annie[/name_f] - something soft and gentle sounds right based on the description. Keeping the -ie ending of Blackie gives a lot options!

[name_f]Zoey[/name_f]: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] came to mind first! [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], or [name_f]Molly[/name_f] would also be cute.

[name_u]Josie[/name_u]: Like with Blackie, keeping the -ie sound would give you a lot of similar-ish names to choose from… I think [name_f]Posie[/name_f] or [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] would be cute! [name_u]Or[/name_u] something like [name_u]Jojo[/name_u], [name_f]Junie[/name_f], or [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

[name_f]Cocoa[/name_f]: Hmm, maybe [name_f]Keiko[/name_f] or [name_f]Kiki[/name_f]!

1 Like