Adopting Twins!

Hello, My husband and I are new to Nameberry and we are adopting twins. A teenage mother is the birth mother and she will be giving the twins to us as soon as they are born so we are going to be selecting their names. We have 5 other children already 3 boys [name]Abraham[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], and [name]Solomon[/name] and 2 daughters [name]Moriah[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]. We will definitely be keeping the biblical theme for these children as well. The twins are going to be a boy and girl. We are choosing not to reveal our LN for security purposes but it is not difficult to work with. What names can you suggest to go with our other children’s names?

PS I am not really sure how all of this works and I am posting this thread in multiple forums so if see it twice I apologize.

Congrats on your little girls! I love [name]Esther[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name] for twin girls because they both tell stories of strong women who follow God and their hearts to protect and honor their families and are rewarded in the end. Also I think they have a similar style to them that makes them sound really nice side by side.

I’m an identical twin so I can tell you from experience that their names will be compared so having an equally meaningful story for both girls is a major plus for me.

[name]Esther[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name] is a lovely idea.

I like [name]Rebecca[/name] alot.
Or names with religious tones to them.
[name]Gabrielle[/name]/[name]Danielle[/name]/[name]Michelle[/name]/[name]Isabelle[/name] for middles.

I love that you’ve gone with biblical names. I’m not even a [name]Christian[/name] - I’m agnostic, but my daughter is baptised Catholic - and I still like biblical names, they can be so lovely.

My fave biblical girls names are [name]Bethany[/name] and [name]Lillith[/name], I think they’d fit right in to your brood.

And for a boy, [name]Noah[/name], [name]Abel[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] come to mind.

Congratulations!!! I love your theme and your family sounds beautiful! For girls I suggest:

[name]Rebekah[/name]
[name]Judith[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]!
[name]Joanna[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]

and I second the suggestion of [name]Bethany[/name]!

I love [name]Esther[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name]. What about [name]Deborah[/name]?

I love the suggestion of [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Ruth[/name] (ruthie would be great)

I love [name]Jonah[/name] for a boy. [name]Lydia[/name] is pretty for a girl :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!

Girls:
[name]Ariel[/name]
[name]Esther[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Jemima[/name] (fave)
[name]Keturah[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Sela[/name]/[name]Selah[/name]

Boys:
[name]Adriel[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name] (Biblical place name)
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]

Another name that I have not seen mentioned is [name]Tabitha[/name]! I think [name]Tabitha[/name] would be beautiful with your other children’s names as well :slight_smile:

[name]Abraham[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Moriah[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Selah[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Moriah[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Moriah[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Zephaniah[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Moriah[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Charis[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name]

Congratulations to you and your family! :slight_smile: My thoughts were: [name]Abraham[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Solomon[/name], [name]Moriah[/name], [name]Naomi[/name], and…

Girls:

• [name]Esther[/name]
  • [name]Jemima[/name]
  • [name]Lydia[/name]
  • [name]Tabitha[/name]
  • [name]Rachel[/name]

Boys:

• [name]Jeremiah[/name]
  • [name]Isaiah[/name]
  • [name]Samuel[/name]
  • [name]Josiah[/name]
  • [name]Elijah[/name]