Adopting Twins!

Hello, My husband and I are new to Nameberry and we are adopting twins. A teenage mother is the birth mother and she will be giving the twins to us as soon as they are born so we are going to be selecting their names. We have 5 other children already 3 boys [name]Abraham[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], and [name]Solomon[/name] and 2 daughters [name]Moriah[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]. We will definitely be keeping the biblical theme for these children as well. The twins are going to be a boy and girl. We are choosing not to reveal our LN for security purposes but it is not difficult to work with. What names can you suggest to go with our other children’s names?

PS I am not really sure how all of this works and I am posting this thread in multiple forums so if see it twice I apologize.

I like [name]Raphael[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name].

I love [name]Esther[/name] or [name]Ruth[/name] for the girl…and [name]Joshua[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name] for your little man. Best wishes :slight_smile:

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Delilah[/name]

For boys:
[name]Canaan[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]

For girls:
[name]Esther[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]

Biblical Names: [name]Esther[/name], [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Joshua[/name], [name]Elijah[/name], [name]Mary[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Moses[/name], & [name]Abigail[/name] come to mind.