adria? Opinions or thoughts?

I want to know your honest opinions on [name]Adria[/name]. It is prn as AY-dree-uh. Is it ok for a fair skinned, hazel eyed girl? I go back and forth with thinking this name is a better fit for dark featured girls… and sounds exotic… which isn’t really my taste. but other times i just think it sounds sweet, vintage, and beautiful.

what is your opinion?

lastly, which do you like best, stella or adria?

I prefer [name]Adriana[/name]. But I think [name]Adria[/name] is cute. Though, I don’t think it is vintage sounding, just exotic to me!

I really like [name]Adria[/name]! It’s cute, but will grow well with her. It’s feminine without being frilly, and unique without being unheard of or “creative”. I prefer it to [name]Stella[/name], but only slightly (I love [name]Stella[/name] too). In fact, I think [name]Stella[/name] and [name]Adria[/name] would make fantastic sister names.

I like [name]Adria[/name]

My best friend growing up was a fair-skinned, strawberry-blonde girl named [name]Adria[/name], so I definitely don’t think it belongs only on dark-featured girls. I really like the name [name]Adria[/name], actually, and I prefer it to [name]Stella[/name].

I actually know an [name]Adria[/name]. She’s about 19 now and I’ve known her since we were little. She has wavy light brown hair and hazel(!) eyes. She’s extremely smart, but also very sweet and funny. I think it’s a delightful name. It never seemed exotice for me, partially because I grew up knowing the name, but I also thought it was a more sophisticated (and pretty) variation of [name]Andrea[/name] (because I knew about four [name]Andrea[/name]'s).

I love [name]Adria[/name], and I agree with you on it’s better for darker, more exotic girls. Especially because one of the meanings is “Dark”
I think it can work on a fair-skinned hazel eyed girl, but if she has darkbrown hair.

I cannot see [name]Adria[/name] or [name]Adriana[/name] fitting on a blonde or red head, sorry!

I prefer [name]Adria[/name] over [name]Stella[/name].

I don’t think it sounds exotic or vintage.
It sounds a bit unfinished to me since I’ve known several [name]Adrianne[/name]'s
It also sounds dated since I’ve never met one younger than myself.
It has a harsher sound than [name]Adrianne[/name] because it’s cut off. Honestly, I don’t really like it.
Not sure I’d want “aid” in my name either.

I like [name]Adria[/name], I also like [name]Adriana[/name], [name]Adrienne[/name] and [name]Andrina[/name]. I can see it on a dark haired girl more so than light haired, but it does work, especially with hazel eyes. I prefer it to [name]Stella[/name], but [name]Stella[/name] would also fit the description.