Adrian or Raphael?

Which name do you like better?

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]! I do like [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] but [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is cool, handsome, and energized.

I have characters with both these names so they both have a special place in my heart :grin:

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is my fave as a name though

I love [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]!

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] !!

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] all the way!! and with [name_u]Rafa[/name_u] as a nickname :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u]!

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] for sure. It’s romantic and dashing and has wonderful nicknames like [name_m]Raf[/name_m], [name_m]Rafi[/name_m] and [name_u]Rafa[/name_u].

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is beautiful, sophisticated, artistic, international and with excellent nickname potential :black_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] them both, but [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] would be my go to name if I end up having a son at some point

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] for sure!!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]! [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is nice too, I simply prefer it on girls.

I prefer [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]. I have a soft spot for -ian names. There’s something quirky, adorable and cool about names ending in -ian. I really like the nickname Adri, and the whole name feels weightless but solid. It has something that make it feels “modern” and “trendy”, along the same line as [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], or [name_u]Hayden[/name_u], or Addison… but being an historic name (emperor Hadrian/Adrian) gives the name a solemn vibe.

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is a great name, indeed. It has the familiarity of more common -el names like [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] or [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], but is special on its own. However, the -ph- doesn’t convince me as much as [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]. I do love nicknames [name_u]Rafe[/name_u], [name_m]Raffy[/name_m] and Rapha/Rafa.

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is such a lovely name, but I have to give my vote to [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]. He’s strong, romantic, angelic, masculine, and I love the nicknames [name_u]Rafa[/name_u], [name_u]Rafe[/name_u] and Raph!

1 Like

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]!

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u]

I love both names, but [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is my favorite :heart:

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]!