Adriana Grace or Ava Charlotte?

Thanks so much!

[name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] by a landslide for me :slight_smile: Its a beautiful name, sounds timeless and elegant. Personally I’m just not a fan of the -anna/-ana names… GL!

I think both are stunning, but with the last name, I think [name]Adriana[/name] sounds just a little bit better. Plus, [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is a bit cliche- I find it rather boring, honestly. [name]Both[/name] names are lovely and beautiful and wonderful and I love both on their own, but together I think it’s just a bit overdone. If you do choose [name]Ava[/name], I’d switch the middle so it’s just a little bit more interesting.

[name]Adriana[/name] [name]Grace[/name], I think :slight_smile: It’s just less common, very pretty, goes well with the surname.

[name]Adriana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] by a landslide, it is lovely!

I love both [name]Adriana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]! Gorgeous combos!
But with your last name I think [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] flows much better.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Adriana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (if it’s pronounced ay-dree-ahn-uh and not ay-dree-anna)

I think [name]Adriana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] sounds good too :slight_smile:

I really like both names. With the first name by itself, I like [name]Adriana[/name] better, only because of the popularity of [name]Ava[/name]. Also with a more popular name it is hard when it is a name without many nickname potentials. Ex. [name]Elizabeth[/name] was a great name even though popluar, girls could go by [name]Liz[/name], [name]Beth[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Elisa[/name]. With [name]Ava[/name] there isn’t anything else to go by except to include your last initials. In classes there wioud be [name]Ava[/name] B. and [name]Ava[/name] J. With that said though, with a long last name it is nice to have a short first name so [name]Ava[/name] would be great. [name]Both[/name] are fantastic names though. I would pick [name]Adriana[/name] overall though.

I really like both, but I think I like [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] a bit more. It just has a lighter, sweeter feel to me, even though I like [name]Adriana[/name] and love [name]Grace[/name]!

Good luck!

I like both but please be aware [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] would have nicknames ACK. maybe just a sound but also, like, ack!

I think [name]Ava[/name] is better with your longer surname. [name]Adriana[/name] K_________ feels a little too long to me. However, if [name]Grace[/name] [name]Adriana[/name] were an option, I’d love that.

I love [name]Ava[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]!

[name]Adriana[/name] [name]Grace[/name], definitely!

wow, thank you for all the replies and kind words ladies! i’m still so torn…