Adriana Juniper and Emily __________ What works in the middle?

I just thought of [name]Emily[/name] [name]Michaela[/name]. I think it’s spunky.

[name]Cyprus[/name] is my top pick because [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Cyprus[/name] are both trees and are utterly adorable together.

Great suggestion! Would you spell it [name]Cyprus[/name] or [name]Cypress[/name]?

I’d go [name]Emily[/name] [name]Cypress[/name] if you want the tree connection, as [name]Cyprus[/name] just makes me think of the Island. It’s a very cool combo!

My vote goes to [name]Emily[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] though! Ahh [name]Adriana[/name] [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Emily[/name] [name]Indigo[/name] make me swoon! :slight_smile:

I have a baby named [name]Emily[/name], too. I have not found it to be popular at all! I have 3 other kids and dont know a single [name]Emily[/name] under the age of 6.

Anyway, when I read your post [name]Emily[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] immediately came to mind. It might not be spunky enough for you though… but it sure is pretty!

Good luck!

My favorites:

[name]Emily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Emily[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Emily[/name] [name]Indigo[/name]

I love lineska’s suggestion of [name]Emily[/name] [name]Hyacinth[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]May[/name] I ask what your daughter’s mn is? There are some [name]Emily[/name]'s where I live, but for some reason, [name]Emma[/name] seems to be more popular!