Adriana or Robin?

What name do you prefer between these two?

I think I prefer [name_u]Robin[/name_u]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the sounds

I prefer [name_u]Robin[/name_u]

It’s very close, and I like them both for different reasons. I adore [name_u]Robin[/name_u]'s sweetness and coziness, and also adore that it has an adventurous side due to [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Hood. I also love [name_f]Adriana[/name_f]'s melodic, beautiful, classic sound, and I think I prefer it between the two.

I think my vote goes to [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] is beautiful, but I’ve heard two different pronunciations for the name ([name_f]Anna[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Ahna[/name_f]) whereas [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is more straightforward.

I also like the combo [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], if you want to use both!

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] for me. In general I’m very partial to bird names and the free and wistful vibe they give off. Nothing wrong with [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] but I’ve always preferred [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f].

They’re so different in feel to me that it’s hard to compare them. I prefer [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] because I tend to like more flowy & romantic names, but [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (or [name_f]Robyn[/name_f]) is very sweet & reminds me of someone very nice from my high school class.

[name_u]Robin[/name_u], absolutely.

I love [name_u]Robin[/name_u], but for a boy… [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] for me.

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]! It is so elegant and familiar but not often used! I knew a girl once named [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] and I desperately wished it was my name.

They seem quite different to me! [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] is very European, melodic, and feminine, while [name_u]Robin[/name_u] feels much more American and spunky. I think it depends on what overall feel you’re going for, and the other names (middle and last) you’re working with. I think both could be great!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. It’s refined yet vintage and fairly uncommon. I know a little girl [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and the name fits her so well…she’s smiley and outgoing. [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] seems more trendy as one of the many [name_m]Ad[/name_m]- names ([name_f]Adalynn[/name_f], [name_f]Addie[/name_f]) plus the also trendy -ana ending ([name_f]Ariana[/name_f], [name_f]Kiana[/name_f]). However I think [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] does a partially nice quality. If you love it, I would not persuade you otherwise.