Ads are covering reply button

This needs to be fixed. I have to close the page and reopen it several times before i can reply. Its very frustrating. I can’t be the only one having this issue.

6 Likes

I have this issue too. Try installing an ad blocker. You can download one free online.

I have this issue as well. I normally rotate my device to landscape mode or click on the little ‘x’ button at the corner of the ads. That usually does the work, if not, I reload the page.

1 Like

Are you on mobile and do you also have an other device like a PC? In that case I’d recommend you to just give up trying to post on the forums with your phone. For me personally, the mobile website became so frustrating I couldn’t enjoy the forum anymore. It does function well on my laptop (with ad blocker).

1 Like

On my phone I use the duckduckgo browser I believe it has a pre-installed ad block (I didn’t even knew this side had ads until seeing this).

1 Like

if you reload the page, the ad will go away and you can reply!

Another option is you can click on the hamburger button in the corner of your browser and check off the box to put the page into “Desktop mode.” This is harder to navigate though so I typically leave it on the mobile site until I’m about to click reply and if there’s an ad then I pop it into desktop mode, click reply, then turn it back to mobile.

1 Like

[name_m]Ad[/name_m] blocker worked! Thank u namberries!

1 Like

This was very helpful!!

1 Like