Advice and suggestions please!!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] All,

Well my husband and l just found out we are having a little girl, our first child but a completely surprise because l had myself convinced it was a boy, had boys name all picked out and everything.

We have a difficult last name, so lm finding myself drawn to short, sweet and classic names, (not too popular) so far we have four names on our list and l would love people’s thoughts on these and also maybe if possible what imagine of a little girl they get when thinking of these names, suggestions of other names would be appreciated as well.

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] K…
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] K…( made the mistake of sharing this name to my mum and she hates it so this could be influencing my decision)
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] K…
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] K…

Thanks xo

Congratulations!!!

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is timeless, and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is my favorite spelling of the name. It has a nice flow and gives the imagery of a sweet girl. The name will also age quite well.
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - I love this, too, but Idk how much you like [name_m]Charles[/name_m] Dickens… There is a character in Bleak House by the name of [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] putting that out there. (She is a lovely young lady, btw, so it isn’t a bad association by any means!)
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - Probably my least favorite of your combos. I mean, I don’t dislike [name_f]Nina[/name_f] (it’s very cute), but it just seems weak, imo.
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - This is adorable! [name_f]Eva[/name_f] always sounds charming, and how can you go wrong with [name_f]Grace[/name_f]?

So I would rank and reorder:
[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps a bit:)
~[name_f]Emma[/name_f]

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry and congrats on your baby girl!!

I think all of the names on your list are beautiful. My top two would be [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]. Have you considered [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]? I think [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is very sweet as well and so is [name_f]Nina[/name_f] but [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is definitely my favorite.

Some other suggestions:
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Norah[/name_f]
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Kira[/name_f]
[name_f]Kyla[/name_f]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Orla[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Nola[/name_f]
[name_f]Nala[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Meena[/name_f]
[name_u]Mika[/name_u]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Tova[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like some of these, and good luck in your name search. You really can’t go wrong with any of your choices, they’re all beautiful.