ADVICE NEEDED!!

I’m due in [name]August[/name] with our first baby…a girl. We really want a classic name that will not sound dated in the future. We would also like a family name as either the middle or first. Please let me know what you think of our names. Thanks for your help!

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Olson[/name]
(initials would be C.E.O. is that too weird? [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my husband’s Grandmother’s name)

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Olson[/name]

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Olson[/name]

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Olson[/name] ([name]Catherine[/name] with a K so the initials wouldn’t be C.E.O)

[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Olson[/name] ([name]Georgia[/name] is my Mom’s name)

I realize this won’t be helpful…but I love EACH of the names you’ve proposed. Classic, beautiful, timeless! I woudn’t worry about “CEO” too much. I love [name]Catherine[/name] spelled with a “C” (in particular, I love the nickname “[name]Cate[/name]”). Also love [name]Georgia[/name] as either a first or a middle.

You can’t go wrong!

I agree, you really can’t go wrong! But if I had to pick, my three faves are:

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (wouldn’t worry about the initials)
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name] [name]Georgia[/name]

Have you thought about [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] to honor both family members?

I totally agree with the other posters about you having some amazing names from which to choose!

My personal favorite name from your list is [name]Georgia[/name]. I really like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Olson[/name] (although [name]Georgia[/name] doesn’t flow very well with [name]Olson[/name]).

Wait. I’m changing my vote to work better with your last name…Let’s see…

I’ll pick [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Grace[/name], and [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Best wishes to you!

All of these names are gorgeous. This is what to do. Pretend that you have all daughter quadruplets. Name them all these names. Now if you were a princess in a royal family and someone said you only get to name one little princess baby because you have to name the other three after different royal relatives, which of these names would you absolutely insist on keeping?

Would you keep:
[name]Caroline[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name]? If it were me, I’d keep [name]Elizabeth[/name].
[name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Catherine[/name]? That is a toughy for me. I think I’d have to name her either [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Catherine[/name].
[name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Catherine[/name]? I love [name]Catherine[/name] more than [name]Katherine[/name], so I could eliminate [name]Katherine[/name].

Okay, so I showed you how I eliminate names - maybe it will work for you. You have lovely taste! All the above names sound like princess names.

I love the first name, you proposed, but I think I would shorten the MN to [name_f]Beth[/name_f] so she has her own sweet name but still honors your relative. Doesn’t [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] [name_m]Olson[/name_m] sound so sweet?

Then there is also no concern about the initials.

I’m not really a fan of [name_f]Catherine[/name_f].
I dont think CEO initials will be a problem.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_m]Olson[/name_m]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_m]Olson[/name_m]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_m]Olson[/name_m]

All the best :slight_smile: