Advice on spelling/pronunciation

What is your initial reaction when seeing the names:

[name]Annalie[/name]

[name]Anneli[/name]

Simply want to know how each name would be perceived by others in the real world!

([name]Story[/name] behind it all…)
I always loved the name [name]Hannah[/name], but the popularity of it has ruined it for me. [name]Annalie[/name] is apparently the Finish variant of [name]Hannah[/name] and I love it. I am concerned, however, that nobody would pronounce it correctly ([name]Ann[/name]-uh-lee is how I say it and like it, but it has to flow smoothly and not be chopped into [name]ANNA[/name]-[name]LEE[/name], blech)
[name]Anneli[/name] is the other spelling I found in my search (apparently Swedish) I like this as well.

Appreciate your feedback!

[name]Anneli[/name]- id say as ann-lee

[name]Annalie[/name]- id say as anna-lee

I really like [name]Hannah[/name], too bad for the popularity, i guess.

I would pronounce both [name]Anna[/name] [name]Lee[/name], but like the spelling with the e on the end much better. I don’t typically like names that end in i as it looks someone trying to be “unique” on spelling (ie [name]Ashli[/name] or [name]Juli[/name] - yuck).

My initial reaction is that this girl is going to be teased mercilessly because her name looks like Anally.

[name]Annelie[/name] is the farthest I can get away from the connection, but I still see it.

I would pronounce them both [name]Ah[/name]-nuh-lee

My close friends sister is an [name]Annalie[/name]. I really love her name a lot. Most people seem to pronounce it anna-lee, which I dont actually mind, although her Mum calls her Un-uh-lee (spoken with a [name]German[/name] accent).

[name]Lovely[/name] choice. [name]Love[/name] [name]Hannah[/name] too

I like [name]Hannah[/name] too!

I think its like [name]Rosalie[/name], for the pronunciation.

[name]Annalie[/name] I say as [name]Anna[/name]-lee
[name]Anneli[/name] I say as [name]Ah[/name]-nel-ee

I like [name]Anneli[/name] better because [name]Annalie[/name] looks very trendy and being one letter off from anal or having people/classmates mispronoune it as analy would be a big problem for me.

[name]Annalie[/name]!

[b]
[name]Annalie[/name]
Aw-nuh-lee

[name]Anneli[/name]
[name]Ah[/name]-ne-lee
[/b]